Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
I consider thaf the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.

Romans 8:18
07:08 AM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 June, 06:54
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 June, 06:57
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
654 sync ./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
06 June, 02:56

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 June, 02:32
All experiences matter. The journey is as important as the destination. 💙

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 June, 12:55
Thank you Shareef, your reminder is so timely. God Bless.❤️😇

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 June, 02:07
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you beb. I do seem to be very serendipitous dont i. Praise be to God =) Have a spectacular Monday. 3 pics

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 June, 10:22
Good morning Shareef.🌅

I have no doubt that the glory will be beyond our wildest dreams.💞

Your post reminded me of 2 some memes that I made.

GOD WINS and since WE are a part of HIM, WE WIN TOO.🙏🕊💖💫✝️

3 pics👇

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 June, 10:35
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
vibes vibes vibes

555 !

https://youtu.be/JDVT-8tUf...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 June, 12:54
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
JoAnn, thank you for this amazng quote by Thomas Paine, I pray everyday that I will be able to be a help to others when the time comes and now also. You are a warrior, and I love you!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 June, 08:30
Not everyone will make it. “Holding the line” leads to sickness from stress, self-harm, depression, suicide, alcoholism, street drug abuse, prescription drug damage. There is a price to be paid, and the most sensitive and vulnerable are paying it.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 June, 02:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
🙏

Some people don't want to see the bad or the difficult. They need to feel good no matter what. And those are the narcissists who feed off of others' pain.

Artists and empaths need the truth as some do food and water. Suffering had a different impact on us.

Dear God, why can't people just accept others and praise them for who they are? LOVE is all that matters.

I love who you are, Martin. 💙

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
07 June, 12:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hello, Dear Martin Geddes, Sir. You are not speaking of yourself are you? Beautiful Soul. There are many of course, yet you are a Light that is Brightest like a star. Your thoughts and heart touch thousands a day. You're ability to have such insight, the way you see and interpret things, show that you must feel extremely deeply with compassion and empathy. I could see that taking a toll. I wish I/ we could fill that cup like you fill others. I wish I could give you a full cup overflowing with peace and closure for the things that do not serve you and you can not control. If this is not about you then excuse my going on. ☺️💝🤗🙏🥛

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 June, 07:57
Beautiful book.... Romans. It's the most important book ever written in the entirety of God's Word. It explains the New Covenant God ordained from the beginning of time, for those who accept His gift, Jesus. A life pattern is laid out within. Every professed child of God should carry the words of the book of Romans stored within. Satan can't fight against the power and strength it brings to your spirit by His Holy Spirit. ❤🔥❤

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 07:15
Do you really feel like you are suffering? Maybe I am too upbeat. Feelz like good times. Blessed to be a witness.

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
09 June, 02:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
when you are trying to provide for your family and prices are going up everywhere. it can be at tikes. but i know God is still good.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
09 June, 02:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i feel blesssed and yet feel like the days are more like groundhog day at times :)