Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 June, 07:08
I consider thaf the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.

Romans 8:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 07:15
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Do you really feel like you are suffering? Maybe I am too upbeat. Feelz like good times. Blessed to be a witness.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 June, 11:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Same same!

I think my positivity triggers people, but it's true and genuine so... :)

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
Same here.
No one wants to hear my positive attitude when all they see is the world on fire.
11:38 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LongbowAK in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 June, 12:09
In response LongbowAK to his Publication
Keep bursting forth! You're not alone in this! ❤😁👍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 June, 11:49
In response LongbowAK to his Publication
It's definitely hard some days when people are mean about it, I've taken a lot of hits...but I've worked really hard over the years to change my perspective. I realized a while ago that it's all about your perspective then, I worked to change it...now it's a habit!

I'll stick with you - positivity unite :)

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
06 June, 04:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Go to have the support.

I'm getting the feeling we are not going to see any military intervention until November or later. :/