Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
06 June, 10:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A bit???
no kidding!!!!
😅😎🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
06 June, 01:19
woah. that is wild..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 June, 11:16
Fake news! 😂 I’m not in the mood to decode this! 😂

Renee White @Rapnay
05 June, 10:47
preaching to the choir my emails at this point i will never catch up

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
05 June, 10:30
😮

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
05 June, 09:28
😂😆😂
I will never have that problem. 😆
You are definitely loved. 😉

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
05 June, 08:50
Time for a Reset.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
05 June, 08:30
my notifications are typically less than 20

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 June, 08:27
If ya start now you just may be able to catch up by 2023.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
05 June, 08:26
I wish that notifications were able to sort. I scroll through notifications only looking for replies. Would be nice if they were seperated.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 June, 08:12
I am the eight hundred thirty twelve gazillionth one, just kiddin.

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
05 June, 08:09

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
05 June, 08:08
LoL ... the first one matches my email in box ... 😎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 June, 07:42
Ya think?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 June, 08:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🤣🤣😂I just saw your response initially and thought, sometimes. I do. lol

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 June, 06:55

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 June, 06:45
You are very generous with your time and interactions patriot!

We all love (no homo) and apprecaite any of your valuable time sir!!

WWG1WGA!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 June, 07:23
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Hey Dman good to see you always . 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
05 June, 10:36
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication

hope saxton @Scribe11
05 June, 05:20
Just a tad lol

97738 = 33
2195= 17
❤️❤️❤️

memes matter @NoComment
05 June, 05:16

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 June, 05:16
🤔

Ange Love @LoveM
05 June, 04:52
A bit behind on my notifications and messages 402

Ange Love @LoveM
05 June, 04:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 June, 03:38
whoa…a virtual plethora😅

Red Edge @Rededge
05 June, 03:15
That's super crazy ...

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
05 June, 02:56
I would get an instant headache lol..how do you choose which comments you like and reply to?
Its obvious you won't reply to private messages either ..i suppose many hope to get a reply..

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
05 June, 02:56
My Notifications 3146
VK Notifications 97782

Total 100928

Q 1928
[Movie 1]
Showtime.
FIREWALLS
FISA [20]
The 'TRILOGY'.💥💥💥
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'
PLOT: How [THEY} conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.
Q

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

TBo ogg donated @tbog
05 June, 02:50
does the app even open for you? 🤣

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 June, 02:47
You need a girl Fryday.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 June, 02:45
I don’t know how you keep up. Let me try to help reduce it down a bit for you..

97782 > 33 > 6.
2195 > 17.

TS = 1:03 PM.

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 June, 02:34
9+7+7+8+2 = 33
2+1+9+5 = 17

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
05 June, 02:31

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 June, 02:30
We freaking LOVE you man!!!