Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 June, 12:46
POTUS is quiet... very few posts on TS and no rallies scheduled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 June, 02:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
imo 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 June, 09:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I hope so. 🙏🏻⛈⛈

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 June, 09:39
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
We all hope so 🙏❤️🕊

04 June, 09:42
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I can’t remember where it came from. Maybe McAfee.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 June, 11:52
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
The Word ISRAEL, when Reduced to its Etymological Root Words, Means "SHINING RAY OF LIGHT." and Ultimately Refers to the "Shining Ones"--those Advanced, Extra-Dimensional Beings who were Historically Worshipped as "Gods."
Our Hearts are Bio-Plasmic Stargates Through Which We Are Learning to Become Love in Human Form and to Consciously Embody the Universal Aetheric Light which is the Ultimate Source of Our Bio-Plasmic Being.
Each and Everyone of Us is Ultimately Called, whether we Know it or Not, to Create/Recreate Our Light Body/Bodies/"MER-KA-BAH'S and to Teach Others How to Do the Same.
The Story of ISRAEL in the Bible is a Living Example of the Individual/Collective Journey to Understand this Light Body and to Create a New World Based Upon the Conscious Recognition and Celebration of this Light in Ourselves, One Another and All Creation.

I rec’d The Hearts’s Code this week. ❤️ I can’t wait The Brave New World 🌏 that awaits......
12:50 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it