Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 June, 12:46
POTUS is quiet... very few posts on TS and no rallies scheduled.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 June, 02:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
imo 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 June, 09:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I hope so. 🙏🏻⛈⛈

Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 June, 09:42
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I can’t remember where it came from. Maybe McAfee.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 June, 09:46
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Hooray!! Beautiful 💖 Thank you 🙏
Lifts my Spirits into the Galaxy 🚀🌟🔆🕊

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 June, 11:52
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
The Word ISRAEL, when Reduced to its Etymological Root Words, Means "SHINING RAY OF LIGHT." and Ultimately Refers to the "Shining Ones"--those Advanced, Extra-Dimensional Beings who were Historically Worshipped as "Gods."
Our Hearts are Bio-Plasmic Stargates Through Which We Are Learning to Become Love in Human Form and to Consciously Embody the Universal Aetheric Light which is the Ultimate Source of Our Bio-Plasmic Being.
Each and Everyone of Us is Ultimately Called, whether we Know it or Not, to Create/Recreate Our Light Body/Bodies/"MER-KA-BAH'S and to Teach Others How to Do the Same.
The Story of ISRAEL in the Bible is a Living Example of the Individual/Collective Journey to Understand this Light Body and to Create a New World Based Upon the Conscious Recognition and Celebration of this Light in Ourselves, One Another and All Creation.