Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 June, 07:06
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Are we Blastoise (we can evolve to Mega Bastoise 🤔) and we don´t have to switch JFK´s flame/soul) off , means have to continue his battle ??? https://pokemon.fandom.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 June, 01:49
😳 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 June, 12:42

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
05 June, 11:16
Bangles - Eternal flame lyrics - YouTube

"Eternal Flame" is a song by The Bangles which became a hit single in 1989, peaking at number one in the charts in six countries, including Australia, the Un...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 June, 10:08

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 June, 10:05
Wow so much going on with this post it is hard to know where to even start!
Hows about we just leave it at 107 Juan O Savin 17 Q

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 June, 08:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good to see all the frens enjoying the good vibes Nana. ❤️

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
05 June, 09:10
i thought the frog post was funny,
and then he deleted it ... kek

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 June, 09:01
Theres noway Q55 = my fellow Americans The Storm is Upon Us. From Elon 👀🍿🙏🏻

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
05 June, 08:53
1 hr 27 minute delta between these tweets. 💧127

Rogue intelligence agencies, was the money worth it?

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
05 June, 10:15
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
' Bill ' stands out to me for some reason.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
05 June, 05:55
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
$20 is only worth $1 now.

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 June, 02:43
.'s

Other Half @Otherhalf
05 June, 04:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Also Avenatti dispensed with on 6/2... so perhaps signals the clock started and "A Week to [Remember]"

... plus tomorrow is D Day.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
04 June, 11:42
comms all day

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 June, 06:38
Is he saying that Blastoise, the blasting tortoise, signifies some bad guy that is trying to extinguish JFK's eternal flame? I have no idea what Blastoise does to flames, might make them bigger? It seems that this is connected to a Q post that says JFK ETERNAL FLAME (The Start)?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
04 June, 06:42
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I did a search and the word "flame" doesn't appear in the qposts on qagg.news

Chancey Dietrich @Chanceanon
05 June, 03:18
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
I looked it up. he shoots out high pressure water from his cannons.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
04 June, 04:29
EBS ACTIVATED 111

Stevie King @ShineBright9
04 June, 04:00
I’m sorry maybe ignorant here but what does this mean, the Start of the Storm?