Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Every platform I see people fighting besides here.
Patriots v Patriot are the worst to see.
12:45 PM - Jun 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 June, 01:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you are right

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 June, 01:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 June, 01:20
Sayin it again

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 June, 01:16
It's disgusting. I see the same screen shots from 5 years that are completely out of context and not what the person actually meant.

Same story line, it's almost like a soap opera.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 June, 01:07
We are different here.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 June, 01:00
WOWZA'

The trolls / shills / bots / & clones are out in force today.

Q Team & Digital Soldiers are OVER THE TARGET.
PANIC IN DEMON-VILLE.

Great work, Anons 🐸💪

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 June, 01:45

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 June, 01:26
If, they were not trolling,

I see their heated arguing rather
than discussion

as crying for help.

I try explaining with the evidences
and terms to do their own research.🔍

☺️🫶✨

They are interested,
that's better than apathy.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 June, 07:10
It has gotten so bad on Telegram I had to change my username over there due to harassment. So happy to be here with all of you. You are my family. Thank you all.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 June, 07:09
Patriot v Patriot = Poopy vibes

God Wins donated @GR2021
04 June, 05:50
AU helped me grow out and up from twitter environment.

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 June, 01:29
In response God Wins to her Publication
The 65% bots cause everyone to grow down
Negative reactions to everything became a program
People coming here brings them back to reality.
❤️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 June, 05:49
i like the vibes here, ppl reach out and ppl help, like a caring beyond the expected, the info is good, reminders are doable, love the humor, and the animal videos are fabulous❣️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 June, 05:10

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
04 June, 05:01
yes. i was just browsing TS.

back and forth-it does seem to be many of the same people. they seem to be trying to create tension- maybe for a “show”, attention?

whatever it is, i don’t want to be a part of it. very icky vibes
i did some TS unfollowing & blocking today

i am so blessed to be here..this is home.

this might be a good time to ?

I want to donate to AU & i couldnt figure out how. could someone instruct me?

TY

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 June, 01:56
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
or just clck on any anons stay after name
It will get u there〰️✌️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 June, 01:56
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
*star

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 June, 04:50

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 June, 01:29
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
My husband says to me 'be careful who you follow because some people know just enough to be dangerous. 😂💝☺️

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
04 June, 04:39
Yep. I see that and I keep scrolling. very negative.

Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
04 June, 04:20
They were designed for that. Drop them all awhile back besides telegram, but i just browse there. The majority here get it, negativity brings down the vibe.
Also must say alot of good info is shared on AU.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 June, 04:19
I have to admit it bothers me some. A house divided will not stand. But I also realize not until the end of this movie & the credits roll, will we know for sure who was gold and who was Pyrite. Trusting Jesus who knows the heart to sift out the truth. 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 June, 04:16

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 June, 04:12
agreed😓

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 June, 04:05
I feel maybe the AU peeps have grown a bit past the ego?

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
04 June, 04:43
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Amen Missy!!! Love Vibes only!!! 🙏💕🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 June, 03:49
I am seeing the fighting as well. I am not willing to give Satan an ounce else he take a mile. I pray all can seek God’s grace and guidance and move past the pettiness. We are one.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
04 June, 03:48
I think everyone is looking for a place where they feel at home. Who wants to argue in their own house? Where are you going then? No, at home on AU, make peace with all residents and hang the Q adage WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE above the fireplace!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 June, 03:47
Can't speak for other platforms - but over at WEGO - it's easy to tell WHICH one is WITCH..What?- did I spell it wrong?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 June, 04:13
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
HA❣️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 June, 03:22
They gotta grow beyond that or be left behind.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 June, 03:22

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
04 June, 03:20

Mor Creed @Morcreed
04 June, 03:20
May God bless all the patriots here. Give them Wisdom and Strength to Live for Christ and remember that you’ve got this!

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
04 June, 03:45
In response Mor Creed to his Publication
Amen, @morcreed
Praise His unmatchable name!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
04 June, 03:13