Only people mentioned by RealLilTrump in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 December, 02:23
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
and pigs can fly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 December, 11:36
beautiful 🙏🏼🥰✨💫❤️
A Christmas Miracle! ✨🙌🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 01:09
oh wow what a christmas miracle for you kelly🎄✨

amy lilley @amylilley
24 December, 11:07
awesome Christmas gift, great great news🐸🥰🙏🏻😇🎄😎

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 December, 11:02
Ironically we do have a Hell, Michigan here! I share in the excitement with this person. However, many who voted conservative are still asleep. Party affiliation is a moot point anymore.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
24 December, 10:33
Awesome!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 December, 10:02
Wonders never cease! 🙏😀

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
24 December, 09:57
Next step,. . . Learning the Whole System is Corrupt!

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
24 December, 09:51
Jesus makes miracles every day!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 December, 09:50
Hallelujah! Give me hope for my friends and extended family!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 December, 09:47
😇Congrats!!! Yay!!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 June, 12:24
Awesome, I wish my family would wake up - good for you!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
04 June, 12:15
LMAO. Yesterday my daughter-in-law looked into her voter registration because she remembers changing her affiliation 2 years ago from Dem to Republican. She was very angry that she's still listed as a Democrat. She said "No, way will I ever vote Democrat again. I may be very young, but I'm not stupid. I don't even want to admit that I was EVER A DEMOCRAT. My grandfather and my aunt and both uncles switched to Republican. How do I fix this???". I said 'don't worry, we will fix this ASAP.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
04 June, 12:07
YAAAASSSSS!!!💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃😇🇺🇲🙏🙏

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
04 June, 11:57
ZOWIE!!! Awesome news and a heart bump for every Patriot ♥

Stevie King @ShineBright9
04 June, 11:55
Fantastic news, now heal from all the stress previously and truly enjoy all those around you! Whew bet you are saying this a lot!