Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 12:27
Wut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 12:43
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
HALLELUJAH🙏🙏🙏

CIA 'made secret plans to kidnap or assassinate Julian Assange after Wikileaks published sensitive hacking tools - ☢️and even plotted to shoot plane tires if he tried to flee embassy in 2017'☢️

https://youtu.be/JARn16yoj...

https://www.antiwar.com/bl...

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 12:46
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Yay No Caps Lock
:)

03 June, 12:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
DURING REINSTALLING TRUMP I GOT ALMOST BLIND... ON BOTH EYES. SO YOU HAVE TO PATIENT, SAME WAY AS I AM PATIENT WITH YANKEE IGNORANCE😁😁😁

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We just in different dimensions. You are just still on the 2d/3d plane. Anon 101 type stuff.

The Ukrainians are the ones fighting to keep Zelensky in power. Ya the USA may be supplying some ammo. However who do you think is funding Russia? The USA in the form of higher Worldwide Gas Prices due to us cutting production.

You vantage is noob. Much bigger things going down.

But anyway like interacting with you as long as I can read the post.
01:02 PM - Jun 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
05 June, 11:46
You’re saying that the US is funding both sides (Ukraine and Russia). The Deep State is part of Ukraine so I know why they’d fund Ukraine but why would they fund Russia since Russia is an enemy to the Deep State?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 June, 04:05
Happy to support Russia in taking out the deep state.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 June, 04:08
“We are living in Biblical times.”
“Bigger than you can possibly imagine.”
“In the end, God Wins!”

God bless, each and every one of you.
WWG1WGA

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 June, 03:43
are = r = 18:)

1776 ... @IGG1776
03 June, 05:50
God Wins 👊
#WINNING #USA

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
03 June, 05:27
I am absolutely loving the higher dimensions!! I have so much love, joy & peace!!! I know #GODWinsAlsways Also, I have absolutely no fear of anything! I dont know when the last time was that I had a bad day! It doesn’t exist in my reality! I sun gaze and see so many beautiful & Ahhmazing things!!! ❤️❤️❤️

NEO ONE @Neo
03 June, 04:10
Much greater things are taking place behind the curtain, yes.
In the end, all humankind will fall on its knees and pray to God.
That is the plan. There is no other way. The stars will fall.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 June, 09:49
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
04 June, 04:22
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 June, 03:57
The Republic USA versus the DS USA? That is kindergarten Anon type stuff. 😎

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 08:55
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 June, 03:39
Just realized that there are more letters missing....
rerearei = 265 in Jewish Gematria (simple isn't working)
Big Problem/Blue Beam/ Atom Bomb/ Dark Moon

Bye Bye Johnny.
Update the list.
Watch the news.
WAR.
Q

Posted Dec 05, 2017
Dec < > June > > 6/5?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 June, 03:20
RR.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 June, 03:10

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 03:09
Off the chains numbers here!

Such a bigger picture going on and when you figure out what you THINK the bigger picture is and you limit it to Hoo-man understanding well you are half way there!
Just saying
REAL DEAL IS WAY BIGGER THAN MOST UNDERSTAND!

We are literally ending satan's hell matrix and creating a new game a Divine God Matrix that will affect the entire Universe God's All that Is in the future!
We are literally changing the balance of good and evil!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 June, 04:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

well said
❤😘❤❤

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
06 June, 12:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
when i attempt to discuss with those still learning :
Think of a web that covers everything we know and the possibilities we dont. it is all interconnected. now drop 1 drop of water and watch it vibrate everything. then think a monsoon hitting it... the visual seems to get people thinking. for newer to this i use the pebble tossed into water explanation.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
03 June, 02:21
With everything going on, I have a feeling we're all darting between higher and lower vibrations at any given time. It's partly what we're here for, to lift each other up! Similar to what Q said about the battlefield. There are sooo many types of battlefields. #wwg1wga

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 June, 04:05
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Amen! AU is like AAA in the sense it is judgement free community support. But still a spade is called a spade. I pray for EVERY Patriot around the world who is doing whatever part God has them playing in this war. IT IS A COLLECTIVE EFFORT to excise this evil and holding up PATRIOTS in prayer multiplies blessings on blessings. 🕊❤🙏

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 June, 02:12
🧐
're missing twice

Kira Kju @kju17
03 June, 02:06
If I didn't know you were talking differently than you really think for certain reasons, I would think it wasn't you.
Maybe I was wrong about you. If I'm somewhere in 2/3D, it doesn't matter. Summary: Russia will save this world. It is destined for this. I just hope I'm not wrong, and the Americans are working with them.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
03 June, 03:41
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Probably much bigger than just Russia. The most influential countries in each region at the very least.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 June, 12:01
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
It's a team effort was my point. Russia on its own would not be able to do it. He is being assisted. Follow the money.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 June, 02:01

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 June, 01:42
Ukrainians are brainwashed for the last 25+ years, especially since 2014. Manipulated by MSM and education controlled by Soros.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 June, 06:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
And you think Russian MSM is any better? They just have a different agenda, not less of one.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 June, 01:40
Unite with your silent self, a spiritual warrior who is impeccable in their word and actions. This is the time to gain mastery over the mind/ego. Whatever you experience in your reality is because it exists as a thought or belief in your energy field. Stop the identification with the mind and thoughts ...learn how to surrender 'thinkingness' to the true self which is silence.

03 June, 01:24

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 June, 03:24
awwwwwww booooo hooooo hooo thats funny Americans always have to come save all you huh? silent majority??? how bout you get all your guns and we get all our guns and see who has the majority. bro we hate Europeans like you to so its all good haye all you want we love your jealousy!!
hey jealousy!!

arba happihr @arba
03 June, 04:35
Don't believe everything you think!
This is a good reminder to follow
I have found There is NO "ALL" in anything!
Difficult sometimes

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
03 June, 01:18
we have to continue to intersect with 2D/3D break the dim barriers, right?
building self in next levels takes time and practice, too!
glad from some eye-opening and awareness habbening!

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

03 June, 01:05
FREN. YOU PRETTY ARROGANT.

YOU WILL SEE, HOW THIS WILL WORK OUT.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 June, 01:55
Ayeeee did you just call my cool Dad ARROGANT because he told you how it is?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CHECK THAT EGO knowitall

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 June, 03:06
It's difficult to learn when you don't listen ... stick around and pay attention ... this is the "Earth" school.
Unlike any other knowledge available - anywhere.

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
03 June, 01:04
It's a Bitch straddling Dimensions these days!