Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 12:27
Wut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 12:43
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
HALLELUJAH🙏🙏🙏

CIA 'made secret plans to kidnap or assassinate Julian Assange after Wikileaks published sensitive hacking tools - ☢️and even plotted to shoot plane tires if he tried to flee embassy in 2017'☢️

https://youtu.be/JARn16yoj...

https://www.antiwar.com/bl...

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 12:46
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Yay No Caps Lock
:)

DURING REINSTALLING TRUMP I GOT ALMOST BLIND... ON BOTH EYES. SO YOU HAVE TO PATIENT, SAME WAY AS I AM PATIENT WITH YANKEE IGNORANCE😁😁😁
12:49 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 June, 05:26
Trump is a bright shining light. 😁

03 June, 05:40
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
NOPE.
MY CHINESE PHONE DID IT😁😁😁

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 02:02
👊🙏I wish I knew how to take some of your anger away, which would help. I will pray for you.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 June, 02:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
shrooms

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 03:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Pretty sure that was supposed to be Phae's humor

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 June, 01:02
We just in different dimensions. You are just still on the 2d/3d plane. Anon 101 type stuff.

The Ukrainians are the ones fighting to keep Zelensky in power. Ya the USA may be supplying some ammo. However who do you think is funding Russia? The USA in the form of higher Worldwide Gas Prices due to us cutting production.

You vantage is noob. Much bigger things going down.

But anyway like interacting with you as long as I can read the post.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 June, 04:05
Happy to support Russia in taking out the deep state.

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
05 June, 11:46
You’re saying that the US is funding both sides (Ukraine and Russia). The Deep State is part of Ukraine so I know why they’d fund Ukraine but why would they fund Russia since Russia is an enemy to the Deep State?