Only people mentioned by RealLilTrump in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 December, 09:55
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
People we think are “heroes” will be shown to be villains, and the ones we think are “villains” will be shown to be heroes.

These are the times we are living in.

People need to stop hero-worshipping (idolatry) and start believing in God and themselves, or they are in for huge disappointments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 December, 09:52
😖, i love Mike. 😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
04 June, 08:10

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 June, 01:33
👀

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 June, 08:52

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 08:58
In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 June, 08:49
taiwan

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 June, 08:07
AS A WITNESS TO A CASE ....
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - A Spanish court has summoned Mike Pompeo, the former US secretary of state and concurrently the former chief of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), as a witness in a case concerning alleged Washington's plan to kill WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, Spanish newspaper ABC reported on Friday.

https://www.rt.com/news/55...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
03 June, 04:19
If they are the director and the one in charge it is a red flag.

Diana DJT @Diana
03 June, 04:18
Why did Q say trust Kansas if he isn’t a White Hat? I know it’s been posted that we are seeing another Mike, so much is confusing as he has an impeccable resume, I pray that he is a true Patriot and not a traitor 🙏🏼🇺🇸💥

Cam Mac @campmac111
03 June, 04:12
🎼"Kansas, she said, was the name of the star."🎼

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 04:25
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
What's that from?

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 June, 04:00
yea this is pompeo 2.0
pompeo 1.0 is gone

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 04:26
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Any clues pointing to that, like

"Joe's shot" & "Bye Hillary" ?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 June, 03:33
...AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 03:19
Nana could never tell about Pompeo, he is fookn good, could never see thro his eyes to his soul.
No big surprise he was head of CIA at some point, that speaks volumes as to what he knows.

White Hat Black Hat idk but I do know the one we see now is not the original.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
03 June, 03:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Still can't grasp how the voice modulators work though.🤔😳🤷‍♂️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 June, 03:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is one that i want to believe is good. I want to hug the big guy. Not the little replacement. Everytime I would say something on TG about him being replaced, people would say I was wrong...that he lost weight. I'm like "nah, bro" That is a different person. You don't age if you lose weight, and you don't look completely different. It's so obvi, Nana. I love you Nana. Just wanted you to know that when I see a post of yours, my heart sings. It's like I know I'm going to like what wisdom you have to impart.🤗

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
03 June, 03:19
Mike Pompeo...'former head of the NAZI CIA. A person doesnt get to be the HEAD of the NAZI CIA, without doing A SHIT TON of NEFARIOUS CRAP against population of the America. (And Please dont give me a, "but Mike attends church lecture, and is really a white hat". ) Because the NAZI CIA trafficks Children...LOTS AND LOTS of CHILDREN. EVIL hangs around with EVIL.
https://www-bild-de.translate.goog/politik/inland/politik-inland/muenchner-sicherheitskonferenz-weltpolitik-beim-bild-dinner-68842948.bild.html?_x_tr_sl=sq&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

Diana DJT @Diana
03 June, 04:22
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I have always thought the same when it comes to him being the Director of the C👁a…… seeing this picture really makes me question him now, thanks for sharing. I know we are going to find out the people that we trusted are the real traitors. 😱

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
03 June, 05:16
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Very interesting. True....NO WHITE HAT would ever be able to ascend to the Director of the CIA unless he was FULLY & UTTERLY corrupted. Let's not forget that George Bush senior was also Director of the CIA. Birds of a feather, as they say...

Curious, what does the second image pertain to?

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 June, 02:19
"The Spanish court is investigating the alleged espionage that UC Global, directed by the Spaniard David Morales, would have facilitated against Assange by being in charge of the security of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London when the events would have taken place.

Both Morales -who is on provisional release with precautionary measures- and UC Global are being investigated for crimes against privacy and the secrecy of attorney-client communications, bribery and money laundering."

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 June, 02:19

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 June, 02:06
monstly anything occuring in one of our spanis h🇪🇸 courts..

its arrangnd in some way 😆 ... so ....

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 June, 01:29
here we go

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 01:30
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Didn't say I believe it

Lily B.... @LilyB
03 June, 01:05
So..."Trust Kansas?" Don't trust Kansas? Kansas is someone or something else?🤔 I've quietly thought for quite a while that Julian Assange is not in the U.K. and it's all theatrics, but what do I know!?

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 June, 01:29
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
I am totally on board with you - JA is a major actor in this movie-IMHO

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
03 June, 01:33
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Have suspected the same! 🧐😉

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
03 June, 01:04
KidNap or Liberate?

connie wright @cowri
03 June, 12:48
YEP! He wears a boot...Steve Pieczenik warned PDJT of Mike...His looks changed cause he lost weight-NOT

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 June, 12:46
💩 just got weird.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 June, 12:42
plot twist!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 June, 12:43
HALLELUJAH🙏🙏🙏

CIA 'made secret plans to kidnap or assassinate Julian Assange after Wikileaks published sensitive hacking tools - ☢️and even plotted to shoot plane tires if he tried to flee embassy in 2017'☢️

https://youtu.be/JARn16yoj...

https://www.antiwar.com/bl...

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 01:59
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
😅😂🤣I aint no Yankee.

I live in Florida.

You can call me a cracker, but not a Yankee.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 June, 03:58
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
🤔Interesting. Remember when Pompeo said covid was an exercise at a press conference standing next to Trump who said, leaning toward Pompeo, “you should have told us”, back in ‘20?
Just like AG Barr, also x-C_^. We never know who’s the good or bad guy in these agencies.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 June, 12:41
He is in the UK!

Why the “Spanish Court”?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 June, 02:27
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I thought the same. This is what I found..

Assange lived inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
There was a company that was contracted by Ecuador in order to protect the embassy, protect Julian Assange, protect the embassy staff, but it's a corrupt company.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
03 June, 02:28
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
something like or because of some " spanish" private emprise was used to spy Julian Assange of the ECUADOR UK Embassy ...
for who knows why this particular selection
anyway.... DONT PAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THIS... CIRCUS.. Because (at least somebody has another better information out there ) this sound to me AS LOCAL POLITICIANS - JUDGES

trying to do something

🤸‍♀️🥈to appear on the picture 😎🥈🤸‍♂️
(maybe someones with his best intentions to protect assange from the "Imperalistic USA CIA " what is was mostly true in the CLiNTON BUSH ERA mostly

but now surely has no idea what to do " with the case"

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 June, 12:34

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 June, 12:32
The movie is definitely getting spicy.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 June, 12:29
ooohhhh That's interesting!!