Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 12:27
Wut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
03 June, 03:19
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Mike Pompeo...'former head of the NAZI CIA. A person doesnt get to be the HEAD of the NAZI CIA, without doing A SHIT TON of NEFARIOUS CRAP against population of the America. (And Please dont give me a, "but Mike attends church lecture, and is really a white hat". ) Because the NAZI CIA trafficks Children...LOTS AND LOTS of CHILDREN. EVIL hangs around with EVIL.
https://www-bild-de.translate.goog/politik/inland/politik-inland/muenchner-sicherheitskonferenz-weltpolitik-beim-bild-dinner-68842948.bild.html?_x_tr_sl=sq&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
I have always thought the same when it comes to him being the Director of the C👁a…… seeing this picture really makes me question him now, thanks for sharing. I know we are going to find out the people that we trusted are the real traitors. 😱
04:22 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diana DJT, click on at the bottom under it