Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 12:27
Wut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 03:19
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Nana could never tell about Pompeo, he is fookn good, could never see thro his eyes to his soul.
No big surprise he was head of CIA at some point, that speaks volumes as to what he knows.

White Hat Black Hat idk but I do know the one we see now is not the original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
He is one that i want to believe is good. I want to hug the big guy. Not the little replacement. Everytime I would say something on TG about him being replaced, people would say I was wrong...that he lost weight. I'm like "nah, bro" That is a different person. You don't age if you lose weight, and you don't look completely different. It's so obvi, Nana. I love you Nana. Just wanted you to know that when I see a post of yours, my heart sings. It's like I know I'm going to like what wisdom you have to impart.🤗
03:33 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 June, 04:20
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Clones can NOT gain weight they have the DNA info, but that clone does not put on the lbs. Is he an actor, well most clones are "acting the part" so yes in a way ... But I saw the fuller MPompeo with ankle bracelet ... so ??

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 03:55
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I know the actor that I see under there but I can not remember his name