Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I can’t quite decide… wonderful or terrifying landscape?
02:54 PM - Jun 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
03 June, 08:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😂I'll go with TERRIFYING... give me green grass and pastoral farmland ANY DAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 June, 03:22
No. Just no no no. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
03 June, 03:02
For this country girl modern architecture is not eye appealing at all. Sterile boxes lacking soul. To have to live there would be torture.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 June, 08:29
OMG nope, gotta have green trees, ocean blues and rustic earth around me or I'd go mad...💞

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 08:28
Nana is just not a city dweller!
Not really a fan of concrete!

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
02 June, 06:38
Ugly cabal shit

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
02 June, 04:53
Terrifying. Give me trees, birds and critters. I can't do city life.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 June, 04:14
How about both?

Art is in the eyes of the beholder..
and what time of day it is.
and what the weather’s like.
and what they had for lunch.
and what their mood is.

You get the picture.

Love you and your work, Martin — TY.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 June, 04:13
I have never been fond of urban areas due to the lack of nature. I need to see horizons that aren't concrete and steel.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 June, 04:00
Would like to see architecture in the near future incorporate more to feed the soul & not just the mind. Tartaria (maybe mispelled) comes to mind.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 June, 03:52
I have lived in these, this architecture imparts bee hive identity, removed from roots. I love space and minimalism but this is too metal, too air for living and families. I am most comfortable with soil, roots, leaves, a soft breeze and silence. Home should be a personal/family sanctuary no matter how humble.

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
02 June, 03:38
I personally prefer out of town .. nature vibe🥰
Dont like even driving downtown 😬

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 June, 03:37
Reminds me of what a prison would look and feel like, not that's there's anything wrong with that

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
02 June, 03:32
Nice to visit, but I would never want to live like that. I’m from a city of 2500 people. Live out in the country.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 June, 03:30
Absolute Terrifying ... as a place, but beautiful as an abstract composition ..
🌲🌵🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🍀

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 June, 03:22
Clean, but concrete.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 June, 03:19
Linear, lackluster, lifeless.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
02 June, 03:19
That's a lot of balconies

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
02 June, 03:15
🥰 love the vibes VK! Have a great day

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
02 June, 03:13
depressing. We can do so much better.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 June, 03:13
Only good for a backDROP for the Bat Signal

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 June, 03:14
In response IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 to his Publication
We like those…

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
02 June, 03:03
Terrible. Killer of birds. Devoid of soul. Blocker of light. Wind tunnels of cold winter air...

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
02 June, 02:59
How about a little of both

Wonderful yet Terrifying.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
02 June, 03:11
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
I thought the same as you. 🙏

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
02 June, 03:31
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
That is a lovely chair, although I do love the simple lines of Scandinavian (teak) and simple pine furniture. I just love wood, I guess.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 June, 08:35
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
YESSS Agree!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
02 June, 02:56
Looks like a modern day prison

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
02 June, 02:56
OBSOLETE...
NEED AT LEAST NEW FACADE🤣🤣🤣