Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A society not based on Babylon Bucks, where an ordinary amount of honest work generates enough to live on without fear of want for basics, and most people have surplus to share. No parasite class sucking away all your energy. No overhead tracking all the Babylon Bucks for ypur owners. No theft of your property by the state for failure to pay fees for existing.

Please let it be so.
05:27 AM - May 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
13 June, 12:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
yes, human beings working for themselves and not as slaves !

i like to think we're evolving toward Natural Law :
self-ownership, non-agression, self-defense
No Masters. No slaves. Freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
31 May, 10:11
AMEN Brother🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 May, 10:06
Yes. I hold the same vision and have for decades! Honest work that one holds passion for - an inherent gift shared with all. THAT is a society truly based on Love/God. We don't need money or pay to live and they know it. I'm always looking to create such a community with others - no matter how frigging remote or detached we have to get from it all. Thing is - to do that requires money (buy the land, build the structures). I continue to dream, intend and seek.

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
31 May, 01:13
Amen, brother. I pray for that day.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 May, 10:48
Been praying/pleading for this to be so as well. ✝️

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 May, 10:39
I pray for the same to, Martin! Amen! Let it be! 🙏

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
31 May, 10:22
Lord God creator of Heaven and Earth oh, hear our prayers and maybe so in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Yeshua . Ben Joseph. we serve an awesome God who is love. Our God does not want us to fear Him. He wants us to love him we have to drop church Dogma and you have to unlearn everything you've been taught. that's when the real learning starts. It's very exciting and stimulating. love you Martin God bless you brother. Thanks for holding the line on the other side of the pond. God sees you shine bright brother

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
31 May, 09:49
I pray for not only me and my family but to all that have been taken advantage of by the elite ruling class

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 May, 09:42
i pray

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 May, 09:38
my prayer every day🙏❣️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 May, 09:38
my prayer every day🙏❣️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 08:00
It will Martin....it will! U said it so well, how could it not? We are reasonable people without all the crap! Cheers my good man!🙂🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
31 May, 07:42
Oh yes indeed! LET IT BE SO✨🙏

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 May, 07:30
As much as I hate to admit it, there are a couple of my grandchildren that act like the parasite class. I dont get to see them often because they dont live close by, and are being raised by a split family. When they come over they act so entitled thinking they can come to my house, eat everything in the pantry, binge on internet wifi and not lift a finger to even pick up after themselves. Not even please and thank you. Then when I dicipline them by making them clean up their own mess and get their butts off of the wifi and couch to go outside they throw a fit and want to go home. I didnt raise my sons to be that way but they are helping to raise little brats.
Makes me not look forward to their visits.

True @True
31 May, 07:59
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Look at it as an opportunity to have a far reaching effect on them the world and the future. If you can reach them with even one point of truth they're not being taught it may have amazing effect on their future, and the future.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 08:08
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Hang in there miss Judy! Consider their ages...and know that they are gonna see the Truth too. Then u will make more sense to them....as the one who cared! This is ALL about the children....we are here to comfort eachother in the knowlege. But we know...its paramount to save the children from we went thru.....knowing that sooo many children went thru much, much worse than us.😥 We can only be an example till then. It will be soon dear....and then lots of Truth to deal with....which will be hard enuff as it is...for us and them. There will always be an "US AND THEM". Let there be no mistake about that. We went thru alot....they will by the Grace of God not. Just love them now...they will understand later.😌🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

Kristina Martic @Kristina
31 May, 07:15
Oo please🙏🙏🙏 You said it so wonderful

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 May, 06:23
Let it be so.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
31 May, 06:15
You have just expessed the yearning of hundreds of thousands of people, if not more, who imagine that day is possible. And especially if we can at present feel the jubilee, celebration and exultation which would consequently be overflowing within us, perhaps we can assume that this day is a certainty.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
31 May, 10:40
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Yes !!! 👍 🕊️ 😇 🙏🎯