Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
31 May, 05:27
A society not based on Babylon Bucks, where an ordinary amount of honest work generates enough to live on without fear of want for basics, and most people have surplus to share. No parasite class sucking away all your energy. No overhead tracking all the Babylon Bucks for ypur owners. No theft of your property by the state for failure to pay fees for existing.

Please let it be so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
As much as I hate to admit it, there are a couple of my grandchildren that act like the parasite class. I dont get to see them often because they dont live close by, and are being raised by a split family. When they come over they act so entitled thinking they can come to my house, eat everything in the pantry, binge on internet wifi and not lift a finger to even pick up after themselves. Not even please and thank you. Then when I dicipline them by making them clean up their own mess and get their butts off of the wifi and couch to go outside they throw a fit and want to go home. I didnt raise my sons to be that way but they are helping to raise little brats.
Makes me not look forward to their visits.
07:30 AM - May 31, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyAnon777 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 May, 08:08
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Hang in there miss Judy! Consider their ages...and know that they are gonna see the Truth too. Then u will make more sense to them....as the one who cared! This is ALL about the children....we are here to comfort eachother in the knowlege. But we know...its paramount to save the children from we went thru.....knowing that sooo many children went thru much, much worse than us.πŸ˜₯ We can only be an example till then. It will be soon dear....and then lots of Truth to deal with....which will be hard enuff as it is...for us and them. There will always be an "US AND THEM". Let there be no mistake about that. We went thru alot....they will by the Grace of God not. Just love them now...they will understand later.πŸ˜ŒπŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
31 May, 08:32
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Well said!

True @True
31 May, 07:59
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Look at it as an opportunity to have a far reaching effect on them the world and the future. If you can reach them with even one point of truth they're not being taught it may have amazing effect on their future, and the future.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 May, 09:54
In response True to her Publication
Sunday we had a family gathering and my 15yo grand daughter brought up the recent school shooting in Tx. Shes so indoctrinated... anyway I asked her why was there 2 different men interviewed by cnn and nbc claiming to be one of the victims dad. Showed her both interviews. Same little girl, 2 different dads. Both claiming to be her father.
You could literally see her short circuit at the mere thought that something was not as it seemed and as she's told by msm.