Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 May, 12:00
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Dear GOD in heaven please watch over and protect all of Digital Soldiers on all of the platforms and across the earth. Please Lord let us all walk over the finish line together and may we all be on the cleanup crew to clean this mess up. We love you GOD and we thank you for the gift of each other and your strength. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
26 May, 11:23
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Beautiful Prayer! Amen!βœοΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
25 May, 10:09
HEAR HEAR!!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 May, 09:14

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 May, 09:07
Hoping he is wrong, but my gut says he is right.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 May, 09:07
Hoping he is wrong, but my gut says he is right.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
25 May, 09:01
We have been fed the truth one kernel at a time (so to speak) Remember what it was like to wake up, imagine if you got the whole bag of kernels at once! Sleepers are about to feel like this:

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 May, 09:08
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Hahahaha.

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 May, 08:54
lebronsonroids hahaha

25 May, 09:08
In response reaper myer to his Publication
lol

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
25 May, 08:44
Together WE are ONE

πŸ•ŠπŸŒ¬πŸŒŽβ€οΈβœ¨

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 May, 08:04
Love you all, love that I found this wonderful place, love that we have each other to lean on!πŸ’—πŸŒΈ

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
25 May, 07:43
Y.E.S. πŸ™πŸΌ

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
25 May, 07:43
for the love of all things holy, please hurry…hear me LordπŸ™

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 May, 07:20
I concur. What are the top five unifying values, missions, goals, purposes, and intents of the anons?

Knowing which ones are the most common can act as our guide to stay united and not divided where and when the pressure increases and or egos flare.

Our collective resonance and vibe on the big issues are key and what matters most. Hee's mine

1. Put God first.

2. Expose Remove DS/Cabal/NWO Agenda

3. Empower ourselves to live beyond their beast systems and values-they need us. ie homeschool, grow your own food, do more trading and bartering, stay healthy, use natural medicine and stay away from big pharma, turn off TV programming, secure wealth and abundance through health-community networks, survival resources etc.

4. Do not fall for divide and conquer programs- see Christ in all.

5 Do not fall for fear-based programs- find the truth, prevention or solution and share it.

25 May, 07:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Hoping food and supplies become so prevalent that prices drop enough to where food is almost free.

25 May, 06:39
./confirmed

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 May, 09:45
Ruh-roh

Richie Richard @Richie
26 May, 12:45
This looks like a motley krewe. They are all so adorable. My dog is blind, but one of the best friends I have ever had. Last night I dreamed she got out of the house, I did my usual whistle and she came running, but the great thing was that she wasn't blind, although there were, what looked like burly evil dogs chasing her, she made it home just in time.