Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 May, 06:35
Relentless Truth on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
26 May, 12:45
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
This looks like a motley krewe. They are all so adorable. My dog is blind, but one of the best friends I have ever had. Last night I dreamed she got out of the house, I did my usual whistle and she came running, but the great thing was that she wasn't blind, although there were, what looked like burly evil dogs chasing her, she made it home just in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 May, 09:45
Ruh-roh

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 May, 12:20
Ears up, on guard, and ready!!!! My bodyguard!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
25 May, 07:45
sniff, sniff..YES!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
25 May, 07:11

Jackie Piddle @jax001
25 May, 07:08
What ever it takes.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 May, 06:57
Thank you...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 May, 07:07
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Iz old but still relevant :)