Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 May, 06:35
Relentless Truth on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 May, 07:20
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I concur. What are the top five unifying values, missions, goals, purposes, and intents of the anons?

Knowing which ones are the most common can act as our guide to stay united and not divided where and when the pressure increases and or egos flare.

Our collective resonance and vibe on the big issues are key and what matters most. Hee's mine

1. Put God first.

2. Expose Remove DS/Cabal/NWO Agenda

3. Empower ourselves to live beyond their beast systems and values-they need us. ie homeschool, grow your own food, do more trading and bartering, stay healthy, use natural medicine and stay away from big pharma, turn off TV programming, secure wealth and abundance through health-community networks, survival resources etc.

4. Do not fall for divide and conquer programs- see Christ in all.

5 Do not fall for fear-based programs- find the truth, prevention or solution and share it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Hoping food and supplies become so prevalent that prices drop enough to where food is almost free.
07:29 PM - May 25, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 May, 08:03
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
That would be great. I hope all are taking heed to secure heirloom seeds- vacuum sealed and stored in a freezer if need be. A lot can be grown in pots and containers in southern windows and on balconies. Be thinking about easy to grow and what could sustain you such as carrots, cucumbers tomatoes, beets, lettuces, green beans, peas, and potatoes are easy.

I read the other day they were going after small local farms and even the Amish farms that supply small local grocers.

The attempt to destroy and control an artificial lab-grown food supply is insane. They can't stop everyone from growing something. Grow something and share with neighbors.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
25 May, 08:07
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Very good recommendations.