Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 11:52
I still don’t think people truly understand what is happening to banks.

I keep seeing headlines like “The Bank of _____ is now offering crypto services”.

I laugh.

Once a bank turns someone’s FIAT money into crypto, the bank will never get it back.

You can then send your crypto to a yield farming service and get 9%-19% APY on your funds.

Imagine keeping your money in a bank after learning this.

The banks are allowing this big shiny trojan horse into their systems, not truly understanding the freedom it will bring to humanity.

Crypto is a golden off-ramp to get your money out of [their] system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
The word Crypto freaks people out. I believe you are talking about a stablecoin like USDC That is 1 to 1 to the US dollar. Safe from the crypto markets.

I know you know this stuff but figured I would expand it a bit so everyone can understand.

Current 'Banks' will become 'Farms' as they wont have a choice but to adapt to DeFi. Many will just fail.

If you keep $1000 (USD) in a Banks savings account they will pay you $5 a year

If you keep $1000 (USDC) in a Farm it will earn you $90 a year.

If you try to take $10k in cash you have to declare @ airports.

No restrictions with a digital ledger. You can take your money with you everywhere. You have FULL ownership of your funds. The crypto market is full of scammers for that reason. Everyone trying to get your money.

Most coins are going to fail. Utility is king in the blockchain space. Only the useful will survive.

XRP is setting up nicely 2 b the onramp for Bank's Fiat. Lawsuit taking longer but gives opportunity.
#
12:49 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
29 May, 09:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy been thinking more about this.

Will the banks have to use XRP to perform yield farming for their customers? Is that the only competitive way to do it? How else would they do it?

Is that why the banks are trying to buy up as much XRP as possible right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

28 May, 11:58
VK, been thinking more about this.

Will the banks have to use XRP to perform yield farming for their customers? Is that the only competitive way to do it? How else would they do it?

Is that why the banks are trying to buy up as much XRP as possible right now?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
29 May, 02:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
IMO it’s a simple equation when you realize money supply is going to decrease. Banks need to offer interest / farming payout competitive enough to get customer deposits. they will no longer be able to rely on mortgages, other loans, reverse repo facility, interest rate arb FFR vs customer rate, fractional reserve, etc.
balance sheet for them has to find income somewhere, and so it has to come from yied farming. more customer deposits means they are able to deploy more in farming as a function of reserve requirements. obviously holding XRP today is not only a capital gain if the % move happens that’s expected, but also is a “cost of doing business” and should almost be considered a liability on their books (and ours) like real estate or other property needed to do business.

if you’re a contractor, a front end loader or skid steer is a depreciating asset / liability that you’d rather buy inexpensively, no?
(1/2)

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
25 May, 10:05
To my mind swopping out one system based on the like for like value is in its self a fraud that has its roots in the past...

The value taken from the weak and the sick... any wealth that has has come from that system has come at the expense of some group of people... who now have nothing to trade... because it was nicked.

Anyone trading anything is trading based on human trafficking and fraud... thats where the value has come from so some idiot dude for example, with a security firm or a bailiff company may have loads of Bite-coin... good for them... and the people they stole the goods from has no bite-coin...

I therefor take a back seat with this and pray the end really is magical and we can create our own value to make actual magic as opposed to a better class of slavery.

In the end WE ARE THE VALUE.. its not outside of us in the form of anything... It is all us.

I also say this aware that I have a partial view.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 May, 10:02
XRP Baby!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 08:53

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 May, 08:49

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 May, 09:07
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
XRP to the moon? !!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 May, 09:07
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
XRP to the moon? !!

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
24 May, 08:43
VK you keep pushing crypto but Trump said he doesnt like crypto. hmmmm

Only followers of this user (wolfegentry) can see their posts

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
24 May, 06:41
I have been following Whiplash347 on Telegram and he is teaching us about The Stellar network and how it will become the Peoples network of Digital currency in the New Quantum Financial System! The news of it is global as I have been researching for 1 year now and on my second year. As a newbie, lost some money, but, learned how to research each token/coin/stock on the network, I have done better, discretion is key. There is also an exchange to get into stocks of global corporations for less than pennies. We have been told that the stock market will fold into the Stellar Network. The wallet is called LOBSTR. XRP is being sacrificed at this time for regulation ISO20022 to come in to keep the riff raff out! XRP will be King as it still has 95% being traded overseas. US has it on hold in SEC untill all is taken care of. They tried to destroy XRP while letting Ethereum slide by. XRP Ripple=cross border payments for countries/banks! XLM/Stellar=peoples network! All be Asset backed!

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
24 May, 07:49
In response Anjell 777 to her Publication
Careful with WhipLash.

God Wins donated @GR2021
24 May, 06:21
Thank you! ❤️

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 May, 05:27
VK VIBES . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅
#vibecheck . #VKVibes

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 May, 05:20
t/s 04:49 > 17
plus vibes :)

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 May, 04:27
VK, Farms? or Redemption Centers? I've not heard "farm" at all..
My understanding is we will be making a Redemption Center appt (we will be allowed 2 up front)
First one is to bring proof all of your owned assets (ie Cash, Current Bank acct statement, House Deed, 401K, include your Silver/Gold/Metals etc) for your personal RV, we must sign the NDA of the RV amount being returned in increments and depending on your age and retirement status for RV amount.
You will bring 3 forms of your Identify ie, DL, Passport, SS card, AND 3 address verification ie, Utility bill, house deed, lease papers, auto reg/insurance etc.
Second visit is to confirm everything and update any info missing at first appt. Create your QFS ID for ISO20022 $$ Wallet and voter ID
All will be similar to our current ATM cards but will only be with Banks (Wells Fargo, NFCU and most small local CU) are the only ones I know of that signed the ISO20022 Agreement.
Chase, Citibank others did NOT agree to sign. Am I cl

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 May, 09:12
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I think you have some bad info. You should join Ed of Ocala’s currency room on Telegram. He’s getting the process updates straight from Treasury. No deeds, 401k, coins/metals are involved in the RV. They have all the docs/info you need.
https://t.me/+6JgVbyv_e9I5...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 May, 09:13
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I’ve not heard “farm”, either. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 May, 04:19
This is something am learning about - your explanations's really helpful✨

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
24 May, 03:10
VK, do you have an opinion on the XLM/QSI investment opportunities through LOBSTR etc.?

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 May, 03:10
Thanks for the more detailed explanation, @VK, as it truly helps those of us just 'getting our feet wet'.

This part of your statement stood out for another reason to me, as well: "Only the useful will survive."

Would seem even that statement is perfectly correlated to what [they] have intended for us all along.

Thankful #GodWins 🙏

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
24 May, 02:34
thanks VK. Having followed xrp intently for 1.5 years now it is obvous that it is being set up to be an integral part of the coming new financial system. while i look forward to profiting from this knowledge i am also disturbed by xrp/ripple’s association with the WEF and other DS actors. can you opine on this? have the patriots coopted a DS plan?

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 May, 03:53
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
24 May, 02:34
*Dont invest more than you're willing to lose

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 02:25
Nana is so in love with the idea of stopping this insane practice of paying the banks to use our own money while they loan it out to make fortunes!

The confusion for most Nana thinks VK is which one is going to be backed by metals?
As you mention here the USDC stable coin for instance, is this the coin that will be backed by metals?
There is talk of the cabal creating a US digital currency or a coin that will not be backed by metals, what do they call that one?
What is the difference at this time?

So if the crypto market has also pulled the whales into BTC and others and they have pulled their money out of the banks then they are toast??

Will the QFS support cyrpto?
Will the QFS support digital currencies backed by metals?

In Crypto for Dummies please?

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
24 May, 02:17
Thanks a melon! It really helps :)

Law & Physics @physics171
24 May, 02:15

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
24 May, 02:09
Thank you!!!!!!!