Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 03:35
Goal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
ok so whats with the blue ticks and the stars ....people to follow ? with the right info ? best to repost ..hitting the nail on the head and not highlighting things that the bad guys r doing ??
05:45 PM - May 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by justj88 in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
25 May, 06:15
In response judi jones to her Publication
Hi Judi. The blue ticks are for people that have been verified via the donate/paypal feature. The stars indicate the amount.

I was just curious if you follow 42 people on purpose or no reason and that’s just the amount of people you’ve followed so far (just that number 42 follows me at ther moment)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
26 May, 03:53
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
i was interested to see if there was a reason for the tick pattern and found that those folk posted or shared posative things had already been following them just put a few more on unfollow because wanted to share things that aligned more with whats happening and where we are going ....