Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 May, 04:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
i have recently dreamt about this blue energy coming into my hands. And then with thought i can send it out and help people heal. Is this energy coming from
Alcyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 04:43
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Good question. Do you have the healers mark on either hand?

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 May, 05:30
Both hands.

Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
23 May, 06:20
Maybe I have a bit I guess was gonna share that I like this guy a lot with you https://www.youtube.com/wa... ... He does Qigong... So i guess as of late ive been learning from him.
SHAOLIN MASTER - FIND BALANCE | Shi Heng Yi 2021 - YouTube

Inspire change merchandise: https://www.mulliganbrothers.com/Shi Heng Yi is the headmaster of the Shaolin Temple Europe 歐洲少林寺 located in Germany and belongs ...

23 May, 06:10
Holy moly dude watching your vid now... My mouth about hit the floor... wow weird the similarities.... Wow just wow

23 May, 06:13
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
It's very healing and calming. Sounds like u already have some experience! Glad I could help!

23 May, 05:43
No but it has Always interested me, Funny you ask, now im curious as to why? Fill me in fren im all ears now.

23 May, 05:48
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
It allows you to feel the energy in your hands and manipulate it.

https://youtu.be/3VJtlvN9h...