Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 May, 04:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
i have recently dreamt about this blue energy coming into my hands. And then with thought i can send it out and help people heal. Is this energy coming from
Alcyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 04:43
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Good question. Do you have the healers mark on either hand?

yes. i have been in the ‘hand on healers’ field for 20 years. my focus has been providing shamanic healing ceremonies since 2012. That dream was really specific. The blue was a very royal blue, it was profound!
04:52 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by OurHumanStory in this post can reply
23 May, 05:04
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Oh thats so cool! You def know more about it than me then lol. What Shamanic practices are you familiar with?

23 May, 05:43
i have been training with the Peruvian elders since 2008. The traditions are very Earth energy grid based. But there is a shift going on. i feel the cosmic grid calling. My dream was very unique for me.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
24 May, 08:55
I can see the sense of direction here.. ayahuasca?