Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 May, 04:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
i have recently dreamt about this blue energy coming into my hands. And then with thought i can send it out and help people heal. Is this energy coming from
Alcyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 04:43
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Good question. Do you have the healers mark on either hand?

23 May, 04:52
yes. i have been in the ‘hand on healers’ field for 20 years. my focus has been providing shamanic healing ceremonies since 2012. That dream was really specific. The blue was a very royal blue, it was profound!

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Oh thats so cool! You def know more about it than me then lol. What Shamanic practices are you familiar with?
05:04 PM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
24 May, 08:55
I can see the sense of direction here.. ayahuasca?

23 May, 05:43
i have been training with the Peruvian elders since 2008. The traditions are very Earth energy grid based. But there is a shift going on. i feel the cosmic grid calling. My dream was very unique for me.

23 May, 05:52
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Ive seen Limpia Espiritual but i think thats more Central American.

The cosmic grid is calling. What are you to do now?