Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 May, 04:39
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
i have recently dreamt about this blue energy coming into my hands. And then with thought i can send it out and help people heal. Is this energy coming from
Alcyone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 04:43
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Good question. Do you have the healers mark on either hand?

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 May, 05:21
both hands.... this is weird I just told my mom, an hour ago, to have my sister checked for diabetes. A strong feeling that I had when we were together the other night.

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Might be a spleen condition. You could prob tell from the sound of her voice.
05:23 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
23 May, 05:27
Could be, I have always had intuitions about people and health, mom used to call me Dr, Quin medicine woman(I am old kekek). Always thought i should have been a Doctor (so glad i am not!) Happy to be in the Herbal remedies and the natural healing.

23 May, 05:33
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
I hear ya on the doctor thing. Glad to not be one either lol. Alternative Medicine will be like Alternative News. Once the mainstram is gone we will be whats left. So maybe you will be a doctor after all lol.