Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 May, 12:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
AU IS SHIELDED BY THE "BIRTH MOMENT"

VERY FEW KNOW, THAT AFTER PURGE WEGO IS BUILD, AND ONLY THOSE FROM WEGO KNOWS ABOUT ANNONUP

IT WAS GENIUS MOVE... 🤗😍😁
@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
✨Interesting perspective. First people had to find and be vibin with VKs vibe on Twitter, who started telling people to go to wego and that he did follow backs and then once on wego he told people of Anonup which was more like Twitter and here we all are. Though its now referenced often enough on other platforms, I never noticed mobs of curiosity seekers trying to break in.

It's as if you had to get through a series of gates to find your way here. It does seem to have frequency shields of sorts. Quantum coding/star mapping👍

One things stands out to me unique to anons more than anywhere and that is the combination of being highly sensitive to the suffering in the world AND feeling called to do something about it.

((((✨👊💛🙏anons🙏💛👊✨))))
04:06 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
20 May, 09:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Huh. That's what I did. Twit/VK > WeGo > AU. 🤔😲

Scat ling @scatling
20 May, 09:22
😇Still not sure how I lucked out to find my way here. I was never on WEGO or Twitter, but I'm pretty sure I saw VK posting about AU (somewhere) after I had a bad taste in my mouth regarding Parler. I think sometimes I am led to good people, both here and in the outer world. Very blessed, and I do think God and his army of angels hears our cries. I am on Gab and now Truth, but this still seems the place for kindness, truth, fun, laughter and general happy vibes and keeping each other going. Thank you, anons! You are all the best!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
21 May, 12:53
In response Scat ling to her Publication
It's true, anonup and his posts are copied and posted elsewhere. What calls some to come check it out and join and not others comes down to ......... VK vibes😂 It's a thing.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 May, 09:21
I knew there was something special from the minute I joined. I tried for awhile to find a way to join. It was as if the universe was stopping me until just the right moment. I've said a few times that this "place" is supernatural. The only email account that I was able to use to start an account was my gmail, which I hadn't used in 5 or 6 years, as I have a disdain for google. I don't care anymore if I'm tracked or followed. Screw it. Hopefully the battle will be coming to an end soon, and we won't have such things to worry about. I have found kind and caring people here. I am so grateful. I've been here less than a month, and it feels like home. I hope to meet you all on the other side one day.🤗💗

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
20 May, 09:18
i concur

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 09:11
Beautifully painted picture!!! ✨🖌✨

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
20 May, 09:06
That exactly describes how I got here ... a sequence of events ... and one fren that found me, and then got me over to AU. Amazing how that works! Truly amazing! 🙏 🕊️

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
20 May, 09:03
absolutely, i feel the same, you worded it well. It was all divinely sent.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 May, 09:01
Well said!

Well said!

Well said!

Well said!

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 08:59

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
20 May, 08:56
💚🌟💚

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
20 May, 07:48
Very well stated. thank you!

Golden Times donated @Golden
20 May, 04:28
I have been trying to put my finger on it, and you did it !
Well Said ! your statement rings so true about AU, WeGo, VK, and the Anons on here -
"One things stands out to me unique to anons more than anywhere and that is the combination of being highly sensitive to the suffering in the world AND feeling called to do something about it."