Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.
11:56 PM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 July, 12:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 July, 12:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Love @AZPATRIOT87
21 July, 11:44

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 July, 11:20
See it a lot over there. You're right, hard not to engage, but that's what they want, so why feed the beast, it just gives them more strength.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 July, 11:20
Like you said before, after spending time there ya kinda need a shower if real bad barefoot for ten outside. Then the AU vibe machine!

Awake Now @Awakenow
21 July, 11:16
No other site compares to AU!! This is home....

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
21 May, 11:07
…also…the check marks kinda stink of TW

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
20 May, 08:10
Don’t let the turkeys 🦃 flip your vibe😜

Perhaps the fake maga will learn something and have a change of heart (anything is possible)!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
20 May, 07:28
Wow ! Reading thru the comments...I can feel the love. ONE BIG HAPPY FAM, WW ! Started with Twit, then Gab and AnonUp, Now TS. I would so love that "bridge" that connects us all on 1 platform !👊

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 May, 06:59
Well, look at it this way... those fake POS's... must be losing if they feel the need to waste their time acting that way... .see to me it must be pretty important to stay on top of it because they know their time is running short.... this is just my POV.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 May, 06:52
I’m on TS but without a doubt AU is my favorite. The vibes here are much highter!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 May, 06:50
Vibes are High on AU today!!!

Robert Travers @Robert1957
20 May, 06:46
Yeah. Seems like a lot of folks following celebrity types. Seeing how many followers they can get etc. I'll keep my account but AU is home. WWG1WGA

Jon Neville @jonnevi
20 May, 06:43
when you are striking a cord, they will infiltrate and try to minimize and discredit you?

memes matter @NoComment
20 May, 06:42

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
20 May, 06:34
desired level of maturity not achieved

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 May, 06:09

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 May, 04:36
There are many here I disagree with but that doesnt mean I'm the one who is correct, there is also many I agree with as well.

You are correct when you speak of vibes, even the disagreements are respectful and mutually fact finding.

This is an excellent place and I love everyone here.

God bless you all and God bless everyone you love.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
20 May, 01:17
Every time I see this tub at my daughter’s house I think of Anonup.
Both are perfection! 😉😎

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
20 May, 12:11
AU #FamilyIsEverything = = = > < >
#GoodVibes to You VK + Frenz = = = > < >
Love + Peace + Joy + Hugs = = = > < >

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 May, 07:02
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Vibes received and more returned to you!

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
20 May, 12:08
The biggest thing I've noticed is all those "verified" fake MAGA folks are the same that added the stars after their names and are NOT here on AU. Says a lot in my opinion.

Cee Bear @CBear
20 May, 04:10
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Yeppers!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
21 May, 11:35
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
what do the different color stars by the name mean on AU?

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
20 May, 11:26
🙂Thank you for this TRUTH! 💞

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 May, 11:07
Perfect. Because today I am seeking balance in the social medias.
I love being on the Light Side :)
Sending BIG LOVE TO ALL ~

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 May, 10:35
Spent the last 4 years primarily burning down my FB spreading truth to friends and family...lost a few over it but also many are now awake and will send me screenshots of this I posted 2yrs ago asking "how did you know?"
Twitter is beyond toxic since the purge, I really limit my time there.
TS so far has been good but there are definitely trolls over there.
AU is were I always fall back to, very few -vibes here.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 May, 10:12
That is why AU is home. ❤️
High vibes VK

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 10:10
Maybe they should rename "FOLLOWERS" to "patriot friends"

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
20 May, 09:48
Vibeing up with you @vincentkennedy AU is still my favorite hangout.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
20 May, 09:19
No drama..😘

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
20 May, 09:17
🫶