Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 May, 12:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
AU IS SHIELDED BY THE "BIRTH MOMENT"

VERY FEW KNOW, THAT AFTER PURGE WEGO IS BUILD, AND ONLY THOSE FROM WEGO KNOWS ABOUT ANNONUP

IT WAS GENIUS MOVE... 🤗😍😁
@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 04:06
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
✨Interesting perspective. First people had to find and be vibin with VKs vibe on Twitter, who started telling people to go to wego and that he did follow backs and then once on wego he told people of Anonup which was more like Twitter and here we all are. Though its now referenced often enough on other platforms, I never noticed mobs of curiosity seekers trying to break in.

It's as if you had to get through a series of gates to find your way here. It does seem to have frequency shields of sorts. Quantum coding/star mapping👍

One things stands out to me unique to anons more than anywhere and that is the combination of being highly sensitive to the suffering in the world AND feeling called to do something about it.

((((✨👊💛🙏anons🙏💛👊✨))))

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I knew there was something special from the minute I joined. I tried for awhile to find a way to join. It was as if the universe was stopping me until just the right moment. I've said a few times that this "place" is supernatural. The only email account that I was able to use to start an account was my gmail, which I hadn't used in 5 or 6 years, as I have a disdain for google. I don't care anymore if I'm tracked or followed. Screw it. Hopefully the battle will be coming to an end soon, and we won't have such things to worry about. I have found kind and caring people here. I am so grateful. I've been here less than a month, and it feels like home. I hope to meet you all on the other side one day.🤗💗
09:21 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it