Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
AU IS SHIELDED BY THE "BIRTH MOMENT"

VERY FEW KNOW, THAT AFTER PURGE WEGO IS BUILD, AND ONLY THOSE FROM WEGO KNOWS ABOUT ANNONUP

IT WAS GENIUS MOVE... πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜
@administrator
12:45 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
20 May, 04:56
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
Very interesting info ‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
20 May, 04:52
πŸ‘πŸ»β£οΈπŸ‘πŸ»

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 May, 04:34
For me it was twitter (kicked off), then gab (ok, but no real feel about it) then AUπŸ™πŸ€—, I knew about wego but hadn't joined yet.

20 May, 05:10
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
WEGO IS MORE LIKE TRUMP SOCIAL.

THIS SITE IS UNIQUE BY ITS VISUAL PURITY.
ITS BAUHAUS STYLE, MIXEX WITH MINIMALISM. ARCHITECTURAL MARVEL.
I AS AUTIST FOUND STUPID ART DISTURBING. BUT I DO LOVE SAGRADA FAMILIA, WHICH I DEFINITELLY RANKING IN TOP 5, SAME WITH ZARA HADID OR EVA JIŘIČNÁ...

πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

https://www.thespruce.com/...

https://www.thespruce.com/...

Golden Times donated @Golden
20 May, 04:34
Genius. And interesting,
I had been away from Anonup for awhile and could not find my password, so tried to set-up a new account, but AU would not let me, it basically said, Nope. Finally found my password, and voila here I am, but I wonder how many others tried to set-up accounts and were told Nope. 🀷

20 May, 04:47
In response Golden Times to her Publication
ITS ANTISPAMM.
PROBABLY IP BASED BLOCK OR ALSO COMBINATION WITH HARDWARE MAC ADRESS, TO AVOID BOT FARMS.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 04:06
✨Interesting perspective. First people had to find and be vibin with VKs vibe on Twitter, who started telling people to go to wego and that he did follow backs and then once on wego he told people of Anonup which was more like Twitter and here we all are. Though its now referenced often enough on other platforms, I never noticed mobs of curiosity seekers trying to break in.

It's as if you had to get through a series of gates to find your way here. It does seem to have frequency shields of sorts. Quantum coding/star mappingπŸ‘

One things stands out to me unique to anons more than anywhere and that is the combination of being highly sensitive to the suffering in the world AND feeling called to do something about it.

((((βœ¨πŸ‘ŠπŸ’›πŸ™anonsπŸ™πŸ’›πŸ‘Šβœ¨))))

Scat ling @scatling
20 May, 09:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
πŸ˜‡Still not sure how I lucked out to find my way here. I was never on WEGO or Twitter, but I'm pretty sure I saw VK posting about AU (somewhere) after I had a bad taste in my mouth regarding Parler. I think sometimes I am led to good people, both here and in the outer world. Very blessed, and I do think God and his army of angels hears our cries. I am on Gab and now Truth, but this still seems the place for kindness, truth, fun, laughter and general happy vibes and keeping each other going. Thank you, anons! You are all the best!!

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
20 May, 09:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Huh. That's what I did. Twit/VK > WeGo > AU. πŸ€”πŸ˜²