Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 May, 12:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
AU IS SHIELDED BY THE "BIRTH MOMENT"

VERY FEW KNOW, THAT AFTER PURGE WEGO IS BUILD, AND ONLY THOSE FROM WEGO KNOWS ABOUT ANNONUP

IT WAS GENIUS MOVE... 🤗😍😁
@administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times @Golden
Genius. And interesting,
I had been away from Anonup for awhile and could not find my password, so tried to set-up a new account, but AU would not let me, it basically said, Nope. Finally found my password, and voila here I am, but I wonder how many others tried to set-up accounts and were told Nope. 🤷
04:34 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Golden in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 May, 04:47
In response Golden Times to her Publication
ITS ANTISPAMM.
PROBABLY IP BASED BLOCK OR ALSO COMBINATION WITH HARDWARE MAC ADRESS, TO AVOID BOT FARMS.

Golden Times donated @Golden
20 May, 10:00
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I figured AU either didn't like apple or the email or both, but why should they? Between Cook, Gates??
Maybe Elon has a Starlink solution ???
Maybe after returning from Brazil he can help the States????