Gini Caradori @GiniBird
Military precision tells me that all of the shortages are being taken into consideration and prepared for. Maybe I am wrong, but since it is obvious that Joe isn't running the show and Trump probably is, would it not stand to reason that the plan includes preparing emergency stores for when things come to a head? I still think we should be prepared as much as possible, but it seems very obvious that this is not out of control. Just thinking out loud.
08:53 AM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 May, 09:21
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
19 May, 09:09
I concur. It goes back to the demons want to harm, but God is in control and what they want for bad, will turn to good for God's people. I don't believe the White Hats will allow significant harm. Just like the vax,--while some got poison, not everyone is affected.. Remember HE knows their every move before it happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
19 May, 09:03
yep

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 May, 09:03
trump always emphasized that the military are great at logistics. recall that they handled vax distribution, i have also thought they may be stockpiling en masse for general public for when fit really hits the shan.

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
19 May, 08:58
I concur

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
19 May, 09:01
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Many of the shipping delays are to remove or reject tainted food, drugs, etc. The cabal has been poisoning us and putting deadly stuff in all our products for years. Smart, so they change the chain, keep us safe and blame Biden for everything. Brilliant.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
19 May, 08:58
As a follow up, Do we really think that Trump and our military would leave this all up to chance? They have to be in control of everything that is happening in order to keep the majority of the population safe, while still convincing people that the lunacy is worse than we imagined. In the last 16 months of this fake presidency all of the worst decisions have been made, and people are still asleep. More are waking up, but the crazy is still out there. It just seems that things could be a lot worse after the nonsense we've witnessed from this administration.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
19 May, 08:56
Totally agree.

In relation to "the vaccines" I say the same thing.

If the Bidan show is controlled by Trump, then Bidan is not pushing killers on the people.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
19 May, 09:01
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
although people have died from the vax - lots. I think there are pockets of putrid that are operating and they are mostly in liberal areas, but the federal government itself is a facade. Why would they need a stage for Joe to speak on? That in itself is a HUGE hint at what is really happening.

Only followers of this user (CynnLynn) can see their posts