Gini Caradori @GiniBird
19 May, 08:53
Military precision tells me that all of the shortages are being taken into consideration and prepared for. Maybe I am wrong, but since it is obvious that Joe isn't running the show and Trump probably is, would it not stand to reason that the plan includes preparing emergency stores for when things come to a head? I still think we should be prepared as much as possible, but it seems very obvious that this is not out of control. Just thinking out loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
Totally agree.

In relation to "the vaccines" I say the same thing.

If the Bidan show is controlled by Trump, then Bidan is not pushing killers on the people.
08:56 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FightingIrishman in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
19 May, 09:01
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
although people have died from the vax - lots. I think there are pockets of putrid that are operating and they are mostly in liberal areas, but the federal government itself is a facade. Why would they need a stage for Joe to speak on? That in itself is a HUGE hint at what is really happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
19 May, 09:06
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
I'm not sure people have died from the vax. I might be just hoping that a lot of this is disinformation, because Trump had the vaccines produced faster than they wanted them, remember. They were produced under operation warp speed and are still distributed by them.

Who's to say that the pharmaceutical companies were not prevented from doing this.