Gini Caradori @GiniBird
19 May, 08:53
Military precision tells me that all of the shortages are being taken into consideration and prepared for. Maybe I am wrong, but since it is obvious that Joe isn't running the show and Trump probably is, would it not stand to reason that the plan includes preparing emergency stores for when things come to a head? I still think we should be prepared as much as possible, but it seems very obvious that this is not out of control. Just thinking out loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
As a follow up, Do we really think that Trump and our military would leave this all up to chance? They have to be in control of everything that is happening in order to keep the majority of the population safe, while still convincing people that the lunacy is worse than we imagined. In the last 16 months of this fake presidency all of the worst decisions have been made, and people are still asleep. More are waking up, but the crazy is still out there. It just seems that things could be a lot worse after the nonsense we've witnessed from this administration.
08:58 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gini Caradori, click on at the bottom under it