Gini Caradori @GiniBird
19 May, 08:53
Military precision tells me that all of the shortages are being taken into consideration and prepared for. Maybe I am wrong, but since it is obvious that Joe isn't running the show and Trump probably is, would it not stand to reason that the plan includes preparing emergency stores for when things come to a head? I still think we should be prepared as much as possible, but it seems very obvious that this is not out of control. Just thinking out loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
19 May, 08:58
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
I concur

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
Many of the shipping delays are to remove or reject tainted food, drugs, etc. The cabal has been poisoning us and putting deadly stuff in all our products for years. Smart, so they change the chain, keep us safe and blame Biden for everything. Brilliant.
09:01 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MarLaw144 in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
20 May, 08:36
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
I think the same is true of food processing plants. Most processed food is crap anyways. This is going to force people to seek food elsewhere. The only issue now is that Gates and other globalists have fake food plants where they are manipulating the food supply here. I'm hoping those are taken out too - and soon.