Gini Caradori @GiniBird
19 May, 08:53
Military precision tells me that all of the shortages are being taken into consideration and prepared for. Maybe I am wrong, but since it is obvious that Joe isn't running the show and Trump probably is, would it not stand to reason that the plan includes preparing emergency stores for when things come to a head? I still think we should be prepared as much as possible, but it seems very obvious that this is not out of control. Just thinking out loud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
I concur. It goes back to the demons want to harm, but God is in control and what they want for bad, will turn to good for God's people. I don't believe the White Hats will allow significant harm. Just like the vax,--while some got poison, not everyone is affected.. Remember HE knows their every move before it happens.
09:09 AM - May 19, 2022
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by meggiejam in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meggie Jam, click on at the bottom under it