Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 May, 01:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
100%...so happy to have this home.
Appreciate Koba (and you) for making it happen.

I've said this before, and he would probably never take it, but I'm sure there are many who would donate if they could to help him keep it afloat. Doesn't seem like he needs it, but it would be just as a thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I tried. He wont take it. He wont sell. He wont allow advertising.
Kobayashi is anti-money.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 May, 01:30
isn't there a donate feature available on AU? Isn't that how koba got his cool star next to his name?

or was that program shut down?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
From what I can see he has built a donate feature and advertising into this template but they aren't active. Once done Koba will release the template to the public so anyone can start there own social network and accept donations and/or advertising while the users profile will be on the blockchain. Users will be able to sign up easy to any compatible website while there content will remain on the blockchain.
I think Koba is working on other templates but public so far is WeGo and AU.
01:47 PM - May 18, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
18 May, 08:54
Sounds really inovative.
Stay tuned.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 05:55
Nana had looked before for a button but didnt find one. Thank you guys so much we all love you. I hope you took advantage of the gift cards before as that was my only way to donate.

Awesome what yall have done for us.

Nana thinks you have amassed a great family for moving forward here.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
18 May, 05:01
blockchain = chained to the block
Sounds nothing like FREEDOM

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 May, 03:12
; )

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
18 May, 02:38
Wow! thats dope! Koba is love 🤜🤛

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
18 May, 02:32
Koba Rocks!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 May, 02:26
Wow! Just hearing “blockchain” dropped like it is already a household name, in the middle of a sentence....is enlightening! I feel like I just went UP in demonsional plains! 🧐

NCSWIC!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
18 May, 02:25
Dream BIG!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 May, 02:23
Release a Social Media Template. Wow. No wonder there will be a need for a MetaMask login to connect accounts. Lots of new Social Media will pop up.

Inda Vibe donated @IndaVibe
18 May, 02:17
I just donated! Yay! Grateful for Anonup!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
18 May, 02:15
SparkToro's tool found that 49.3 percent of accounts following the official @POTUS Twitter account are "fake followers" based on analysis of a number of factors, including location issues, default profile images and new users.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 02:11
I just tried to use it; I don't use paypal ... prefer a credit card -
perhaps he is waiting for ripple.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 May, 02:05
Brilliant, Thank you @Administrator !

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 May, 02:00
I was the 30th person to join WeGo.. oh those were the days

1776 ... @IGG1776
18 May, 02:36
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
WEGO is still pretty cool, Koba rocks!

18 May, 05:14
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Yep. I remember being right there with you. Those were the days. No id required or blockchain anything. lol. ✌️

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 May, 01:51
https://anonup.com/donate

This page (looks to be) active and links to paypal...

not sure if it's intended to be live, or code needs to be commented out @administrator

you just laid out 'the bridge' -- metamask-esque ID to link across networks. EXCITING!!!! :) thanks to you both for all you do

18 May, 05:05
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Serious question, why are you excited about having a metamask-ish id?