Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 May, 01:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
100%...so happy to have this home.
Appreciate Koba (and you) for making it happen.

I've said this before, and he would probably never take it, but I'm sure there are many who would donate if they could to help him keep it afloat. Doesn't seem like he needs it, but it would be just as a thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I tried. He wont take it. He wont sell. He wont allow advertising.
Kobayashi is anti-money.
01:27 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
NEO ONE @Neo
18 May, 09:13
Well, he understood what's important.
Love that Koba Dude.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 May, 08:33
How about some cookies or a home-cooked meal or a plant or a hug? Surely there is something he needs. 💙

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 May, 08:35
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
lol , you sound italian , something I would offer lol

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
18 May, 06:13
Thank you! Here since 1/21. Not sure where I’d be without you.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 May, 06:10
Thank you, Kobayashi! ❤️

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
18 May, 05:00
Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kobayashi @administrator - you provided a home for all of us lost souls following 2020 election and 2021 twitter purge. we owe you more than money 💞
i understand exactly how you feel because when i started this battle almost 6 years ago, then worked tirelessly on the Q research boards, twitter and more, I told everyone that volunteering my time was one of the ways I could help raise the vibration of the planet. I raised my five children to live lives of service to others after my husband had a disabling stroke when they were aged 2-13. Service to others completely transformed our lives. I wanted to give that feeling to others that someone believed in the goodness of humanity and our collective future that it was so much more important than money and material things.
I believe we’ve won this spiritual battle because so many are awake and the upcoming phase will be rebuilding and restoring our world as we turn all the dark to light. Love and Peace

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 May, 08:57
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
This is most beautiful💖 what a wonderful spirit you share😊

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
18 May, 03:15

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
18 May, 03:14
Why we love it so much over here, no nonsense, all love❤️

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
18 May, 02:51
can i make him cookies ? :)

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
18 May, 02:47
Thank you Kobayashi (((Hugs))))

Lucilla FPC @LucillaFPC
18 May, 02:41
hello fm Brazil, VK!!! please dont leave Anon up yet since ae dont have DJT platform in Brazil yet!! not sure if I u/tood right you guys are leaving Anon Up… just in case…

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 May, 02:37
Sounds like he is TRULY here to SERVE!!

A Rare Gem! 👍

Little Bird @LittleBird203
18 May, 02:29
Maybe he’s looking at it all wrong. Maybe it’s not just money, but a monthly token of our appreciation for giving us a home & a voice without fear of censorship. Clearly, we’re all here because we value that and so does he.
😘❤️🎈

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 May, 02:06
Just wondering if there is a reason you aren’t vibin with me of recent times mate

1776 ... @IGG1776
18 May, 02:05
Koba rocks 🍻

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
18 May, 02:04
Sounds like the old school i love.

If i had a million, id want a home
If i had a billion, id want a home and give 999 others the same thing i want.

Excess is either in waste or greed.

Sharing is caring. Caring is Christ.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 May, 02:01
@administrator is one heck of a patriot!!

Karen Walker @coachkaren
18 May, 01:57
what about volunteers? Any thing we can do to help?

Lysanne anon @lysanne
18 May, 01:54
can we send him a gift basket? 😀

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 May, 01:54
Wego there is a ton of advertising and they pick pocket over there. The Pay Triots do it and the so called Profits - Prohets wink wink 😉 whatever -

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 May, 01:51
Truth sets you free no money required!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
18 May, 01:47
anti money or rebellious pro humanity? my gut says this is a big middle finger to the old shit show establishment/ cabal. It could go even deeper, such an attitude would make him a warrior a fighter, in that case considering his house cleaning here is insanely good, i wouldnt disregard the possibility of the knowing aspect creating a spiritual army of sorts, a mass dialogue that is steadfast in unity and truth that creates an energy that combats THEIR energetic presence. He may just realize how to wage spiritual war on a very subtle and silent side.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 05:58
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
And the spiritual battle main event Nana thinks is yet to come.
Good to have warriors that never give up.!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 May, 01:45
How about some crypto

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 May, 01:42
Precious. @administrator

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
Thank you Koba For your efforts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 May, 01:38
Can't you snag his KuCoin wallet address? :)

In all seriousness, we will find a way one day to 'repay' him!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
18 May, 01:40
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kim, I am with you. Very happy that this platform has come up ... on time too ... The word Home is very appropriate! Thanks Koba, VK and you!!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 May, 01:36
Not influenced by capital gain. We need more ppl like Koba.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
No more stacking cheese...
We can all trade talent for talent and everyone would make out since so many people have something to add....

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
Koba

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
Not influenced by capital gain. We need more ppl like Koba.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
18 May, 01:32
wen mewn we can all donate 🤣