Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.
01:03 PM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
24 June, 07:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Apparently, old habits die hard. Too many over there are trying to make it like birdie land. Bringing all the tired old way of doing things and not understanding FIFO. And just as whiny when they don’t get their way. Sadly, it’s a middle school popularity contest for most. If this is an example of what we have to work with going forward, we’re in for a long, slow slog on 40 miles of hot Georgia asphalt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
24 June, 06:46
TS will make it to infinity and beyond. It takes time to build anything. I'm not tech savy enough to know the costs and the labor intensity required, but my gut is TS is well on the way to being a top competitor for twit. AU is amazing and trustworthy as near as I can tell (realize that doesn't mean much). Ya it's clearly limited if you place it side by side with twit, but personally I have zero complaints about either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
24 June, 06:46
i understand how you all hate Twitter so much .. i dont.. snd getting killed there time and time again shows me the importance of it. YOU THINK EL On is paying 44B to put it in the Trash ? there is something more to this battle of the platforms then we are being made aware of .

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
18 May, 09:51
He has only words of gratitude. I was kicked out of Twitter. If it weren't here, I wouldn't have said any information. Maybe I only looked up the information. But Mr Kobayashi didn't silence me. It's very peaceful and intelligent here. I wonder why Mr. Kobayashi was able to build such a wonderful place. Great vibration place. Maybe this place is uncomfortable for liars and aggressive people.The importance of vibration. I feel the law of the universe. I am grateful for all the connections. I am only grateful to Mr. Kobayashi and this place. The only drawback is that I couldn't speak English.Still I am enjoying here!💞✨💖✨💞

The Best is Yet to Come...#137 @Cali_Patriot_Anon
18 May, 09:30
Is there a TS admin I can contact? Please send me the link.

18 May, 09:28
I see that Whiplash347 has 5 accounts on Truth Social. Why is he being allowed to scam more people? I am happy to show you the proof that he stole $48.6K from me. Srsly. This guy is a heartless criminal & needs to be stopped! LMK, if you want the proof. I know you're busy but let's spare someone else from being taken to the cleaners.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
18 May, 11:42
In response The Best is Yet to Come...#137 to her Publication
Never have followed that account from way back.

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 May, 09:20
What is WeGo ? Like AU ?

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
19 May, 01:30
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
yep

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 May, 01:21
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
WeGo came before AU. Kobayashi is the admin there. VK and Doq were there before they were here.
There is not quite as much interaction there as there is here on AU, but I can get some decent stuff from there. I'm there about once a week for a short time.

https://wego.social/

Colleen261 @Colleen261
18 May, 08:46
TS seems perfect for memes.

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 May, 08:45
I get bored very easy if things are not authentic or true ( truth vibes are real ) and ever since I’ve been here I have not felt that at all I love coming on here when I can. I love seeing the posts I love everyone evolving from whatever it is we are evolving from and to but because of this place whether we are immature. Whether we intermediate, or weather we are advanced, there is room for all of us and it feels so much like family. We know what we’ll vibes are that feel right this place provides that and whenever there is someone that doesn’t have that well know it. I’m so grateful for this place and all of us here.

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 May, 08:38
well sad VK and so true this place s special never seen anything like here before EVER!!!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 May, 08:22
AnonUp is the top of the peak.

The users are in control of ousting spam bots effectively, and free speech so far seems to be truly allowed. The ability to block or use the fooked button takes care of making it a comfortable experience for all.

What has proven itself over the last 17 months is nothing short of the beauty of what humans with heart and soul who respect for freedom can function like as a collective.

What happens here is organic, not manipulated or controlled.

Once relaxed in, this is like the favorite go to sweater or pair of jeans.

Mahalos Koba, VK and Patriots!!!🙏💛🙏💛🙏💛

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 May, 07:48
I tried to create an account today but I couldn't because I don't have an e-mail account (mine got hacked, so I closed it down). Tried to make an e-mail account but I couldn't because I don't have a mobile phone. I just wanted to check on what Trump was posting.

I can check on someone's Telegram account, even though I'm not on Telegram. I wish the same were true for TS.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
18 May, 08:02
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Here are his post for the last 4 hours or so. 4 Images.

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
18 May, 09:19
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
You can see DJT's TRUTH posts on qagg.news
follow my screen shot to see where to find the options. 😎❤️

memes matter @NoComment
18 May, 07:45
somehow i think the two are one ++

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
18 May, 07:40
I am very grateful for this platform. Thank you isn't enough..

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 May, 07:30
t/s 5:03 > 8
404 > 8
170 > 17
88 | 44 | 17 vibes

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
18 May, 06:38
ThankQ Kobayashi @administrator
Between work & home support activities, I keep busy. So having AU is a blessing.
I feed info to my wife & frens. Wife feeds me info from others & local news. Do hope Kobayashi knows what a God sent he is.

Patti Jo_7 @PattiJo_7
18 May, 06:24
Is this you? Don't want to follow an imposter.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
18 May, 11:51
In response Patti Jo_7 to her Publication

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
18 May, 05:26
Plus I like the vibes on Anonup.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
18 May, 05:10
Agree 100% VK

18 May, 05:00
Are they testing a desktop version? Verifying a phone number should be no problem. I don't really care for the iPhone version as all my memes are on my desktop not my phone. Plus it's harder to see an overview on a phone as it's so small.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
18 May, 05:11
In response The Best is Yet to Come...#137 to her Publication
Yes got on today for the first time via my desktop computer. I still love AU the best. It's our home.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 May, 04:55
Agreed.😇❤️ But if only some of the ones I also like would create an AnonUp account too -- like POTUS and family, George News, The Gateway Pundit, some of the good senators/reps... Also, it's hard for me to follow the TS "alerts" for some reason. But I do like it. Just not as much as AU. Good for grabbing news, though, like Twitter was/is. And that's my mini-review. 😁🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 May, 04:46
Very grateful to be here among the OG Anons. 🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 May, 04:49
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Thought about VK's UM:)

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
18 May, 03:42
We are very fortunate to have Kobayashi on our side. He will be a known hero when all this all goes away.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
18 May, 03:31
🙏

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
18 May, 03:22
What you give comes back 10 fold. God and the universe will bless Kobi beyond what he has contributed. We can always manifest/send love his way daily, the way Nana puts out her prayers each night. ❤️🤍💙🙏🏼

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 May, 03:19
Yeah I can't even get a username to work! It's not worth it

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
18 May, 03:17
AU is truly a gift. 🎁
Thank you, Kobayashi — . @administrator .

Caps = 414.
TS = 1303 > 133.

Speaking of gifts, 💧414 was posted on December 21, 2017.

https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 May, 03:10
much love and respect to all that made this possible 🙏

Red Edge @Rededge
18 May, 03:10
Im just hapoy after a year of trying to get on AU im here with my favourite people.... finally 💖