Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
100%...so happy to have this home.
Appreciate Koba (and you) for making it happen.

I've said this before, and he would probably never take it, but I'm sure there are many who would donate if they could to help him keep it afloat. Doesn't seem like he needs it, but it would be just as a thank you.
01:21 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
24 June, 02:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kobayashi you rock. AU has something no other platforms have A Fooked button.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
18 May, 09:15
When many were kicked out of Twitter, many moved to Gab. At that time, you were introducing AU. You have led me here. This is a safe and intellectual place. It's completely different from the strange battlefield in Japan. I feel very strange that I am here as a Japanese. Also, you introduced me to VK before. At that time, I didn't know VK. Now I'm also connecting to VK here. I'm really wondering.But everything is connected. Interesting world!Thank you as always.Kim.I am grateful for all the connections.💞✨💖✨💞

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 May, 01:58
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Thank you! I know there aren't many Japanese here, but I am glad you are here. I appreciate your posts and what you share. It's an important perspective. And, yes, I do believe we are all connected and am also very grateful. You are an amazing Patriot!♥️

Miss. Messina @Messina
18 May, 08:36
Yesssssss Kim we would

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
18 May, 06:07
well said

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
18 May, 05:19
i would be lore than happy to donate to his projects, what he has done is beyond Patriotic.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 May, 02:38
I'd have no qualms whatsoever with donating. Seems the least we could do for Koba making AU available. So many other platforms completely fell apart, anons booted. AU was a Godsend for many. I know it was for me.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 May, 02:05
I agree I would like to do SOMETHING to show my appreciation to all of you who made this happen ...

Many here would gladly do what ever is needed, even if its to push a vibe ... say the word.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
18 May, 01:48
Having already been Anti Twitter and Anti FB BEFORE I woke up, not quite sure where I would be in my sanity today if not for AU!!!!
Thank you Kobayashi

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
18 May, 02:21
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
same here. i never did any social media until after the plandemic started n i realized the news was not telling the truth. i made a twitter account for about a month n closed it. couldnt stand all the b.s.. but thats how i woke up n have been digging for the truth since. i love all the great info n sharing here on AU❤️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
18 May, 03:22
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Same

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:27
I tried. He wont take it. He wont sell. He wont allow advertising.
Kobayashi is anti-money.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 May, 08:33
How about some cookies or a home-cooked meal or a plant or a hug? Surely there is something he needs. 💙

NEO ONE @Neo
18 May, 09:13
Well, he understood what's important.
Love that Koba Dude.