Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:03
Been testing TS. It needs works. Underwhelmed by the amount of likes POTUS is getting. You need to verify a phone number.
They are spending a LARGE amount of money to make it.

Makes me really appreciate AnonUp and Kobayashi for the financial sacrifice to keep AU and WeGo operational.

What a great home to watch the Social Wars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 May, 01:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
100%...so happy to have this home.
Appreciate Koba (and you) for making it happen.

I've said this before, and he would probably never take it, but I'm sure there are many who would donate if they could to help him keep it afloat. Doesn't seem like he needs it, but it would be just as a thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I tried. He wont take it. He wont sell. He wont allow advertising.
Kobayashi is anti-money.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
anti money or rebellious pro humanity? my gut says this is a big middle finger to the old shit show establishment/ cabal. It could go even deeper, such an attitude would make him a warrior a fighter, in that case considering his house cleaning here is insanely good, i wouldnt disregard the possibility of the knowing aspect creating a spiritual army of sorts, a mass dialogue that is steadfast in unity and truth that creates an energy that combats THEIR energetic presence. He may just realize how to wage spiritual war on a very subtle and silent side.
01:47 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 May, 05:58
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
And the spiritual battle main event Nana thinks is yet to come.
Good to have warriors that never give up.!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
18 May, 06:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
that event is now like the sun before it climbs above the horizon