Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
First impressions, Truth Social is fast, but if feels empty (Anons will make that part better). Missing a lot of useful features (Quote ReTruth for example), still didn't get used to Feed part, turned off some features there. Maybe it's because we got used to AnonUp, Twitter etc.

Still, AnonUp feels most like home, so sticking with AU and waiting for the Bridge.

My username JohnnyQ17 on TRUTH.
12:06 PM - May 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
19 May, 10:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I saw the pyramids like that in a dream
But, instead of it being a white/blue light
It was a golden light - it was a lucid dream and I was flying towards the Pyramids.
The Pyramids had a grid of golden light - one was pure gold - the others darkened with a grid of gold.
Perhaps, they used Gold AU as a conductor - I'm pretty sure it's possible - anyway just wanted to share. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 May, 04:40
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
Beam Us Up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
19 May, 12:14
thank you!!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
18 May, 11:22
it was great to go over there and follow a bunch of accts from here. made it more personal. my husband is on there but not here. he is happy with me being the nerd out

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
18 May, 05:43
mine is redwavecrashin same as here and everywhere else im on.

LeLe John @Grace1125
18 May, 04:43
its calm here and i keep my circle here small so i feel an immense amount of trust. which is saying alot after what ive been through. TS can be overwhelmingly political which i am not. i stay pretty middle of the road amd only want peace. twitter feels more like a frat hpuse mind control experiment with a lot of hate. but here is calm.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 May, 02:51
Not sure I will go on TS.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
18 May, 02:51
this is my home. im just gettin to be friends with the people in my neighborhood.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 May, 02:44
I still cant get on.
but your right AU
feels like HOME

Do we know if they still plan on Monetizing it? Suffering here with one income. It would be nice to get $$ for researching.
(That or just pay off my mortage and bills so I can quit my job to research full time with gardening) LMAO

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 02:45
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Have no idea😅

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
18 May, 02:40
Agree. So much more work in information is completed here. This is home.

1776 ... @IGG1776
18 May, 02:39
With ya Johnny 👊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 May, 02:31
All truth! I felt like someone hit the UP button on the tilt-a-twirl over there👀😅😅😅

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 May, 02:25
I've been there since February. It just feels sterile. I went on yesterday to add all you loves that I am so happy I found here. TG was my home after Twitter...I loved Twit, it's where I made all my anon friends with little chat groups. TG has changed, it was good at first, but there were so many bots. When I found AU, about a month ago, I felt like I found my tribe again. I love you all, So many people who care about others, it is a really special place. Have never felt such feelings of instantly being accepted and loved. You all are doing some great things here. Much love!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 May, 02:14
I don't know that Anons can "change" the atmosphere at Truth Social. My fear is it will become just like twitter, minus the bots. It's just a different atmosphere. It does help having some of our friends there from AU, but it's just NOT the same.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 May, 01:56
It’s up to its members how they’ll intergrate and ‘grow’ a vibe. (Gab didn’t make it for example. )

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
18 May, 01:44
I agree AU is always my first, last and middle stop throughout the day

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
18 May, 01:35
How did you all get your username's? It refuses to accept anything I put in 😭

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
18 May, 01:13
It would be nice on TS to be able to get notifications from just certain accounts

God Wins donated @GR2021
18 May, 01:11
Did not see a bookmark option, maybe i need to look some more. What if everyone posts their TS handle here and then we follow each other back on TS? So we have familiar anons we follow and still open to others of course.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
18 May, 01:10
I'm staying home. AU is where God put me.
Until or unless He calls me to go else where
I'll be here ...having the backs of the Warriors
who head out to battle else where...
Covering you all with prayer
Praying God leads ... guides and directs you in your mission.
I stand proud of All of You

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 May, 01:07
Needs Vibe.,

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
18 May, 01:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's where you come in!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 01:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Vibes & Time too😅

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
18 May, 01:06
I'm still sticking to Anon Up. Awaiting the bridge to link TS with AU 👍🏻

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
18 May, 01:02
Thats truth. Home it is..

Olaf Koll @OlafK
18 May, 12:51
do not forget the greatest part of the world have NO access to TS.
so it is not so full there at the moment.But we belive in Koba😎 to change that.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
18 May, 12:46

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 May, 12:35
Same.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
18 May, 12:34
since testerday. feels a lot better nice to see you on there 👊🏾

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 May, 12:28
i like to hopscotch back and forth between here, Telegram and Truth.
works for me

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
18 May, 12:23
I'm using it mainly to read those not here. But you were the 3rd I followed :)

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts