Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 12:06
First impressions, Truth Social is fast, but if feels empty (Anons will make that part better). Missing a lot of useful features (Quote ReTruth for example), still didn't get used to Feed part, turned off some features there. Maybe it's because we got used to AnonUp, Twitter etc.

Still, AnonUp feels most like home, so sticking with AU and waiting for the Bridge.

My username JohnnyQ17 on TRUTH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I've been there since February. It just feels sterile. I went on yesterday to add all you loves that I am so happy I found here. TG was my home after Twitter...I loved Twit, it's where I made all my anon friends with little chat groups. TG has changed, it was good at first, but there were so many bots. When I found AU, about a month ago, I felt like I found my tribe again. I love you all, So many people who care about others, it is a really special place. Have never felt such feelings of instantly being accepted and loved. You all are doing some great things here. Much love!
02:25 PM - May 18, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 May, 06:05
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Thank you! No, I have never heard of it. Thank you, new movie to watch, yay!!🌸🌸🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396