Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 12:06
First impressions, Truth Social is fast, but if feels empty (Anons will make that part better). Missing a lot of useful features (Quote ReTruth for example), still didn't get used to Feed part, turned off some features there. Maybe it's because we got used to AnonUp, Twitter etc.

Still, AnonUp feels most like home, so sticking with AU and waiting for the Bridge.

My username JohnnyQ17 on TRUTH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 May, 02:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I still cant get on.
but your right AU
feels like HOME

Do we know if they still plan on Monetizing it? Suffering here with one income. It would be nice to get $$ for researching.
(That or just pay off my mortage and bills so I can quit my job to research full time with gardening) LMAO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 May, 02:47
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I guess I should clarify
monetizing AU
Koba said in Jan
1Q
would be working on that.
will see

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 May, 02:51
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
I think it will come eventually. It will be interesting. Maybe with that Bridge & once all Social Media are free, that will kick off.