Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 May, 11:13
We have a problem of epic proportions in America that no one seems to talk about.

The younger generation doesn’t know how to do anything.

We need to go back to the trades.

Skilled labor is in the hands of the elderly and robots ain’t gonna fix it anytime soon.

The schooling system has EVERYTHING to do with this problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
i’m in my 20’s, DOQ. NONE of my friends know how to spin a wrench, start a fire, paint a wall, tend a garden, mend a fence, mow a lawn, hang a picture, weld, fix a small engine, the list goes on.

people are fookn helpless; it’s easier to call ‘the guy’. thankful that my parents and grandparents taught me skills and to TRY.

part of what i hope to do in the future is teach those who are skill-inept how to help and care for themselves.
11:21 AM - May 17, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
19 May, 09:25
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
That’s a fantastic idea. I hope you are very successful. Much more useful than these college graduates that can’t tell the difference between a man and woman. Graduating with tens of thousands of dollars of debt that they want forgiven. I’ll sign up for one of your classes any day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 May, 09:34
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
i don’t know it all, and i don’t claim to. the concept i have in mind is that a class is made up of diverse ‘experts’. one day you’re teaching your craft, the next you’re a student in something that someone else is a master of. community :)

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 May, 04:16
Add making their own breakfast, lunch and dinner #cooking

Sad really

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 02:36
They are so fookd!
We are gonna have to help them, we are going to have to completely take down the cabal's education system and create a new one that is not only REAL skills needed to live but imo also spiritual awareness.

Nana's plan submitted for the humanitarian money thro Simon's group to the Navy investors is for preschools that are spiritually encouraging children from birth to also explore their own souls and connection to God and His consciousness.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
17 May, 01:26
You can add to that….Read a fookn map!!!!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
17 May, 01:04
Start with one then another. Honesty and truth need to be spoken as we move forward.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 May, 11:40
Noble pursuit; being a mentor to young men; teaching them skills that will benefit themselves & others, when they didn't get that at home.
And your dad's wisdom & legacy is spread exponentially 😎

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 May, 11:38
AMEN Family 🙏🏼🔥🌊🕊🌲🌹🪓🛠✝️