d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
I highly suggest everyone take the time to go back through all of Q's drops from February.

It is my belief that quite a few will have significance for the coming days as events play out. Especially those that we haven't seen play out yet.

Head over to >>> https://qalerts.app, then search Feburary 01, 02, 03, etc.

For example...
01:42 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
03 February, 01:19
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I must be doing something wrong because I only found drops on 5,7,8 and 19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kareylou Patriot @KareylouPatriot
02 February, 08:50
the q alerts app & news app are down :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
02 February, 08:35

Sherry Lee @RedWebb
02 February, 08:16
And remember the qclock

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
02 February, 07:34
😉Vibes.... that's how I started out today, I got through all of 18 and most of 19 til it rebooted and kicked me out. There are several things that seemed relevant...headed back into it now.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 February, 05:56
I know for certain this this is true, as many people have reported that EAS tests were more frequent on their TV sets! February 07 is Super Bowl, which might end like a Puppy Show. Referring back to Banes entrance in Batman The Dark knight Rises.

Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 06:56
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
We've been waiting for EBS forever

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 February, 01:58
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I don't watch much TV except for some old sitcom reruns. Haven't seen any tests yet. I'm thinking that the "Presidential Alert" text messaging system will need to be used also to notify people of what's taking place.

Arabal Aisstan @peatspatriotanon
02 February, 03:15
Q posts printed and sorted ready for when the shit hits the fan! My library and research is extensive and exhaustive. Im ready! #wwg1wga

Mona Belle @MonaBelle
02 February, 03:42
In response Arabal Aisstan to his Publication
Impressive!! way to go

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 03:45
In response Arabal Aisstan to his Publication
Dang!

As an old legal assistant, may I say, "Brilliant job! Great initiative!"

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 February, 02:46
Link. not working

02 February, 05:01
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
remove the comma

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
02 February, 01:58
considering everyone has been 100% wrong about everything, im gonna pass on wasting any more time on drops

02 February, 05:38
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Day of Impeachment trial: February 9th

Q2677
>>5094276
Welcome Back
- - - - - - - - - - -
>>5094289
We never left.
It's time to return publicly.
Q

Perhaps just a coincidence?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
02 February, 02:02
I've always liked drop #1644
"It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?"
Note #1644 is dated 6.28.18.
6.28.18 lines up with 2.12.21, marker :23 and 12.25 on the Qclock.
2.12.21 = Lunar New Year, the beginning of the Metal Ox.

Querist Anon @Querist
02 February, 02:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
🙏

02 February, 03:35
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
We may have to 'force' this one.

:)

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
02 February, 01:55
Site down

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
02 February, 01:53
Excellent advice.

JW696 JW696 @OdinsRaven777
02 February, 01:51
2/21/19 12:02:07
(221)19(122)7
1+9+7=17
(221)17(122)
2+2+1=5
(5)17(5)
5:5 17 🐸🇺🇸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 February, 01:45
I'm ready for a #2677 to happen....maybe with the delta on 2/9?
29 > 11 1111
29 > 119

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
02 February, 01:43
I'm NOT good at deciphering QCodes......however, there are several I follow who do a GREAT JOB of doing so!

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
02 February, 01:54
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
is there anyone on anonup that decodes?