d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
02 February, 01:42
I highly suggest everyone take the time to go back through all of Q's drops from February.

It is my belief that quite a few will have significance for the coming days as events play out. Especially those that we haven't seen play out yet.

Head over to >>> https://qalerts.app, then search Feburary 01, 02, 03, etc.

For example...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arabal Aisstan @peatspatriotanon
Q posts printed and sorted ready for when the shit hits the fan! My library and research is extensive and exhaustive. Im ready! #wwg1wga
03:15 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peatspatriotanon in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
02 February, 03:45
In response Arabal Aisstan to his Publication
Dang!

As an old legal assistant, may I say, "Brilliant job! Great initiative!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mona Belle @MonaBelle
02 February, 03:42
Impressive!! way to go

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
02 February, 03:39
I may have to take notes from you!!

Which aggregate site did you use?? :)

03 February, 08:08
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
i am not pleased with the print. All Q posts are printed but any tweets that were mentioned and any pics posted to the 8chan board did not print. i am in the process of updating the missing parts. these pages are front and back and over 1500 pages. i have printed multiple federal documents for multiple cases in the courts also. anything regarding seth rich and julian assange, ghislaine maxwell, hillary clinton, jeffrey epstein, cyrus parsa AI crimes against humanity law suit. i also study ancient civilizations, biblical scripture and human behavior.

02 February, 03:17
I might have a problem. This is just Q posts 😬 but im ready