d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
02 February, 01:42
I highly suggest everyone take the time to go back through all of Q's drops from February.

It is my belief that quite a few will have significance for the coming days as events play out. Especially those that we haven't seen play out yet.

Head over to >>> https://qalerts.app, then search Feburary 01, 02, 03, etc.

For example...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
02 February, 01:43
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I'm NOT good at deciphering QCodes......however, there are several I follow who do a GREAT JOB of doing so!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
is there anyone on anonup that decodes?
01:54 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Graymckay in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
02 February, 02:36
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
Found the handle. Georgia Peach was her handle on Twatter. She's Georgia Patriot here. Gaptriot3

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
02 February, 02:32
In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication
Yes, @KimRunner for one. Georgia Peach is another but can't recall her handle at the moment. If you follow @VincentKennedy you'll find decoders in his threads. I decode from tiime to time as well.

There are key people whose posts we watch for dates, timestamps, caps, misspellings, key words, etc. It's multi-layered. Since the Twitter purge, things have changed a bit from timestamp deltas to using more of the other methods. Hope that helps somewhat.