d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
02 February, 01:42
I highly suggest everyone take the time to go back through all of Q's drops from February.

It is my belief that quite a few will have significance for the coming days as events play out. Especially those that we haven't seen play out yet.

Head over to >>> https://qalerts.app, then search Feburary 01, 02, 03, etc.

For example...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
I know for certain this this is true, as many people have reported that EAS tests were more frequent on their TV sets! February 07 is Super Bowl, which might end like a Puppy Show. Referring back to Banes entrance in Batman The Dark knight Rises.
05:56 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 February, 01:58
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I don't watch much TV except for some old sitcom reruns. Haven't seen any tests yet. I'm thinking that the "Presidential Alert" text messaging system will need to be used also to notify people of what's taking place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zena Jin @zenalove
02 February, 06:56
We've been waiting for EBS forever

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 06:24

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 February, 06:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Exactly! Isn't there something about this? The way they treated Batman and hunted him etc?

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
02 February, 06:07
missed that post!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 February, 05:58
Minds will be blown by Chain of Command hmmm

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 February, 06:01

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
02 February, 06:54
Does anyone have a list of resignations to referrnce?