Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
14 May, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Your ship was sunk before you even traveled the canal to your berth. You were underwater. The Queen held you in bankruptcy and the Judge sat on a higher plane. You were all washed up. Then 2016 happened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 May, 02:43
Sometimes, it’s the laws that suck, sometimes, it’s how they are enforced (or not) that sucks, and sometimes, it’s how they are adjudicated (or not) that sucks. Sometimes, it’s all three.

That’s why — Military is the only way.
Infiltration not invasion (Antifa is one example).

L = 12.
TS = 11:53 > 10 > 28.

United we STAND, Divided we FALL.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 May, 01:06
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Lol

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
14 May, 11:28
😔They sure do!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 May, 09:42
Few options that all seem to lead to same place...3 photos...we finally gonna end Lizard Queen publicly?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 May, 08:14
only the ones made after the 10 commandments.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 May, 08:12
; )
period .

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
14 May, 07:30
Gotta go to court cause I forgot to pay my car taxes! Been pulled over twice inna week! They must be broke! 😆

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
14 May, 06:53
New FF just dropped

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

14 May, 07:31
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Yep! Its them running the whole thing! 🙄

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 May, 06:05
"Laws suck" in Gematria is "Wheels Up" (see Q Post 3414)

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jul 11, 2019 12:25:45 AM EDT
Only Anons can fully appreciate the continued 'validation(s)/confirmation(s) thru covert' (series of mathematically impossible coincidences) means in order to maintain structural integrity.
[WHEELS UP]
Q

Scavino posted a photo of POTUS going up the steps to AF1 on May 12, 2022 (see thread)

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
14 May, 05:57
😁🌴 Bad laws really suck! To your pic, am I close? I may be way out there.

Headquarters of the United Nations
The United Nations is headquartered in New York City in a complex designed by a board of architects

https://tortuga1320.com/13...

14 May, 05:00

14 May, 04:50
I've been ignoring them and corporate late fees, property tax, etc. I've been getting offers to sell my house non-stop. Do they think I'll be letting my home go because of taxes? Not a chance.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
14 May, 06:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
OH YEAH, Everyone wants to sell my house. I get calls, texts everyday and I block them everyday.

14 May, 07:35
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
It is so hard to participate in their BS! I forgot to pay my car taxes and been pulled over twice this week, have to go to court! I know most cops are good, but damn!!! Leave me alone!!!

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
14 May, 03:01
In Bulgaria after 1998 all laws are made in the American way. We are obviously the 52nd state.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
14 May, 02:20
So do the fools that write them.

Klement Cuka @RealClemency
14 May, 02:16

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 May, 02:00
Laws suck -gematria - drop 456

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
14 May, 01:40
That site is full of click bait.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 May, 01:22

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
14 May, 01:11
unconstitutional laws suck more

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
14 May, 12:58
RCW Law "technically" doesn't apply to us humans. "We the People" have given the government a contract known as the US Constitution that trumps all state law because the individual state constitutions defer to the federal. What we have told the government is our laws are listed in the preamble, the Bill of Rights, and the contract guarantees the government upholds those laws. We humans are outside of those laws, governed by the laws of God and Common Law. Unfortunately, we have given the government control OVER us, and here we are, complaining about politics.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 May, 12:40

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
15 May, 08:03
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Word!

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
15 May, 08:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
What's shakin', lady? How YOU doin'?!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 May, 12:35
seems impossible! But what do you expect from town Madonna grew up in! Alot of Michigan corrupt along time now!

connie wright @cowri
14 May, 01:09
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I believe MaDonna Grew up in Bay City, Mi---I could be wrong, I am from Michigan & remember her visiting her Grandmother in Bay City...MoTown in down by Detroit where all the singers got their start.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
14 May, 12:28
....bc they are used as a weapon to one 'people' and a loop hole to 'another'; meaning the laws only promote injustice instead of the ORDER that they were put there for in the first place.
Therefore, laws suck.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 May, 12:29
UM
21 13
3+4

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 May, 12:07
UM !

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
14 May, 12:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Saw that Kim... Thoughts??

Selah 321 @Selah
14 May, 12:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Great catch

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
14 May, 12:01

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 11:53
ESP when made by secret orgs. FOOK them all.