Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
14 May, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 May, 11:53
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Laws suck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I've been ignoring them and corporate late fees, property tax, etc. I've been getting offers to sell my house non-stop. Do they think I'll be letting my home go because of taxes? Not a chance.
04:50 PM - May 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
14 May, 07:35
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
It is so hard to participate in their BS! I forgot to pay my car taxes and been pulled over twice this week, have to go to court! I know most cops are good, but damn!!! Leave me alone!!!

14 May, 10:54
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
What do you mean by car tax? Renewal of license plates?

I know we are creating our own reality, so I'm slowly getting out of their system, hopefully.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
14 May, 06:02
OH YEAH, Everyone wants to sell my house. I get calls, texts everyday and I block them everyday.

14 May, 06:58
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Have you been paying your property taxes? I am going to take a poll to see if that is why we are getting calls, texts and letters to sell our homes.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
14 May, 06:00
🤔🌴 What about insurance? I don't want to give them money for home, hurricane, and flood. My deductables would be so high I'd get the bill anyways. I can't stand they say you have to have it. I'll rebuild myself if needed.

14 May, 06:53
My insurance company State Farm cancelled my homeowner's insurance because I wouldn't let them inspect my wood stove. They saw my stock of firewood (after sneaking around my home when I wasn't there) and called me but I didn't recognize the number, but there were no communications or emails online (that's evidence). All of a sudden I had no auto payments going to them. They are still charging me for car insurance though.

14 May, 06:57
I am hoping laws will be changed where the costs are not so exorbitant or there is no insurance needed. I think if we all (in the U.S.) gave $100.00 per year, wouldn't there be enough each year for every real insurance claim?